Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 14:29

Warning Points: Flame Bait.

Equil

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

< http://www.dayzrp.com/t-failed-whitelist?pid=592320 >

Why the verdict is not fair:

< Hard to say, since I was unable to send a private message to Arcus to explain the reasoning behind the warning points. ( I tried to send a message, but found no record of it in my sent folder, even other past private messages maintain their record. So hard for me to tell if I feel it is not fair because I do not know what they are basing it on. If tone, then yes it was harsh, so I guess I could see how out of context it could be seen a flame bait, but the content in itself outside of the tone did not contain anything that I personally would view as flame bait. >

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

All I did was point out that dyslexia for some is simply not a matter of running something through a spell checker or using google search. Many factors come into play, dyslexia can put a strain on the foundation of the person when it comes to reading a writing, which can result in frustration due to not being able to find the word they are looking for. While spell checkers have come a long way, for them to work the spelling in question has to share some semblance with the word, either on the phonetic or contextual level. Which is hard for some, so all I did was point out that he had no reason to belittle the OP with such a comment and write it off as baseless excuse. >

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

< Reasoning behind what in my post was flame bait. >

What could you have done better?:

< Send him PM, since I did not know such comments could be viewed as flame bait. Now I know to be more careful as to what I say .>

• MVP

I understand what you tried to say in that welcome thread.

Please, next time, try not make it sound such hostile and mean.

I'll remove the points.