Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 22:17

Perma Ban Appeal for Kim Hyeong Sung

Guest Fruit

Guest Fruit

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-rp1-trolling-bad-rp-and-robbery-at-novy-1-30

Why the verdict is not fair:

The ban in question includes a very rushed role play scenario of a simple robbery leading to an execution scenario gone wrong. The scenario was supplemented by my inexperienced co-conspirators shooting the victim turning the situation into OOC matter instantly and breaking immersion in the role play. While i see now this was terrible role play i believe during the time i was very naive and a little too antsy being on the server for just a couple of days. I was role playing the scenario to the best of my ability seeing how i was on the server for just a few days prior. Having a ban strike for role playing a little awkwardly which could be fixed immediately with some kind of warning would of been more sufficient instead of a ban.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Restating it was me role playing in an awkward way which showed me trying to control the situation by telling him repeatedly to drop his weapons and radio or be shot. While i was leading the execution i was no the one to kill him in the end when he charged at us with his hatchet.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to have the banstrike that occurred from this incident revoked and forgiveness from the community and its members for such embarrassing and horrible role play for anyone else i met during my first on the server.

What could you have done better?:

I could have stuck to the more passive route instead before leading my own role play. I should have learned the ropes from a more experienced role player seeing how he or she would interact and initiate onto other players. This would show me how to create an enjoyable situation as the captor and or being more controlling other then shouting at the victim to drop his or her weapons and radio every five seconds.

• MVP

You have already appealed this case here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-fruit-bad-rp-3-days

As you cannot make an appeal for a decision more than once, and I can see no reason to overturn the previous decision to uphold your ban, your appeal is denied.