Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 07:43

BAnned

Guest Prawn

Guest Prawn

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-banned--39464

Why the verdict is not fair:

They stated I was 108m way from when I killed and I typed before I killed them, and did not know I was 108m away.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I typed Get on the floor or I will shoot 10....0

And I do not know why the chat logs did not state that maybecasue the server was due to restrt in 6 minutes

They say I combat logged but the server restarted so I dident really have a choice

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Well firstly I am deeply sorry and I honestly though Kaly Sway could hear me but I was wrong and have now learnt to get closer before I shout.

I would like to be unbanned please.

They stated I was 108m way from when I killed and I typed before I killed them, and did not know I was 108m away.

They say I combat logged but the server restarted so I dident really have a choice

So you mistook 40 meters (text range) for 108 meters?

You also claimed the server restarted. The server restarts at 03:00 and you logged out at 02:54:52. Even if the server restarts you are required to log back in to make sure you've been online the required 15 minutes or that you're not getting perused.

Guest Prawn

ly I though text and speak were the same distance at 100m, and I though I was 100m out

Honest

You also claimed the server restarted. The server restarts at 03:00 and you logged out at 02:54:52. Even if the server restarts you are required to log back in to make sure you've been online the required 15 minutes or that you're not getting perused.

I am truly sorry, I did not know that I had to log back in after the server restarted, mainly because it was 3am where I lived

ly I though text and speak were the same distance at 100m, and I though I was 100m out. Honest

Edit, it looked wrong

• MVP

You appealed this decision once before, and it was denied.

You are only allowed one appeal per incident. As such, this appeal will also be denied.