Server time: 2017-08-23, 06:22

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
xUnknown

Looking for people to rp with.

xUnknown    0

Hey guys im new to dayzrp im sick and tired of constantly being shot or being bored playing the standalone. So i came here to try something different. I dont have my my mind set what sort of charector i want to play but im sure i can work it out soon enough. Im 23 from manchester in the UK. Im on most times when not in work and i play nearly every night when im home. So meesage me or add me on steam Zi_Wilsonn

Whitefur    4

If you want to RP you can add me on Steam as I play Standalone quite a bit. http:www.steamcommunity.com/id/anross

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Moving to DayZRP standalone discussion.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

Come to Kotei Shima if you want to have a good time roleplaying. S2 seems to be the popular hangout server at the moment.

Edit: didn't see this was standalone, my bad. Maybe you should donate and whitelist!

xUnknown    0

I added you whitefur. Also been playing server for last 2 hours not seen a single person to rp with :(

Hey guys im new to dayzrp im sick and tired of constantly being shot or being bored playing the standalone. So i came here to try something different. I dont have my my mind set what sort of charector i want to play but im sure i can work it out soon enough. Im 23 from manchester in the UK. Im on most times when not in work and i play nearly every night when im home. So meesage me or add me on steam Zi_Wilsonn

Add me on steam also; I'm going off for the night now, but I'll be on over the next few days a lot!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/oldgregsid

Brankor    0

I am everytime RPing when online. So look for Chris Grau or Franz Karner on the server. Send me a PM to coordinate; I also will addd you to Steam.

MfG Chris

HailExecute    0

Ill add you in a bit! Id be interested in RPing in SA.

Yeah I think I have ran into a total of one person on the SA server that wanted to RP. Just ran into one that didn't even speak english. I made sure he couldn't get a visual on me and I just booked it out of there. Didn't feel like possibly getting shot. If anyone feels like it they can send me a steam invite: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DigitalRenegade/

Add me! I'm new to DayZ standalone and I haven't met anyone just yet... Look up ITendToFailALot on steam :D Also in teamspeak... Kind of hang out in the LFG room on the SA part.

Edit: On teamspeak I use my characters name Amelia Morreti. Also I added a few of you to steam.. Creepin hard.