Server time: 2017-08-24, 04:42

Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Your worst experience in dayzrp?

Harry    18

As that title says what is your worst experience in Dayzp?

Well mine is: I was robbed by bandits.

And they broke my legs after that.

So they left me to die in the forest.

After that i managed to crawl to the open road.

And after sometime i found a other survivor. So i asked

Him to put me out of my painfull and dieing situation.

But sadly he didnt have any weapons or anything else

to kill me.

So we tried everything possible

he jump at my head it didnt work

he threw flares at me but that didnt work either.

So we decided that he should lure some zombies

from the nearby town to me..

After that he was watching me getting eaten alive.

But hey it putted me out of my pain.

Owh man i wish i had vodka..

And i feel bad that he had to witness such

a terrible death..

Alyd    4

Being held captive in solnichny factory for 40 minutes, unable to turn around because I was stuck in the wall by a tank trap. Good times.

runewr    1

...After that he was watching me getting eaten alive.

But hey it putted me out of my pain.

A bit brutal don't ya think? :)

Worst experience for me must have been when I got KOS-ed by a pinetree.

RoCKiE    0

Being held hostage on the roof of the sanctuary with ancalagon, and then after 1 hour of not getting any new instruction than just "stand there", we almost both got shot for "none compliance". That was a horrible day.

Wunsleh    10

I'd leave out any clans or character names to avoid flaming etc.

ZoCr    0

I was shot across chernarus for opening a UAZ door once

Buck99    0

spawning in and finding a guy running down the road with about 20 zombies behind him then getting mauled to death

Ancalagon    0

Being held hostage on the roof of the sanctuary with ancalagon, and then after 1 hour of not getting any new instruction than just "stand there", we almost both got shot for "none compliance". That was a horrible day.

Oh yeah, i remember that... Hmmm thanks to Rolle for supporting me so much back then xD

Moving this to formal, this is ridiculous, someones head is gonna fall for this tonight.

For me, either Rockys situation or one i experience every few days again:

"Drop you weapons, backpack and radio and run [insert random direction]"

So pro RP.... i enjoy it every time

Being held captive in solnichny factory for 40 minutes, unable to turn around because I was stuck in the wall by a tank trap. Good times.

Solchniy factory, 40 minutes? You werent one of the guys who was caught by S-GRU while Psi was recording, were you?

Burgz    6

Btw OP if what you said happened recently it's reportable.

My worst experience was probably just the negative aides of Altar, its extremely general I know but that's all I can think of...

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

My friend (australia is his name) were at the firestation roof when somebody on top of the tower initiated on us. He then immediately fell of the roof and we were like what the fuck just happened, and as we tought the initiator was death and the threat was gone we got mowed down by the initiator's friends in the forrst behind us.

Species    244

When I walked to Desal Plant to only get shot. Not one word was said that day.

Well excpet for, "Fuck. I'm dead."

tnkydoe    14

Running from Novy to Desal to go help fight against SKA, I got shot and nearly killed on the way there, only to get there and get kicked to menu, upon logging in I was all the way back at altar :(

Rolle    2473

Probably this one. Doing an event with a C130, landing at NWAF to take some people on a ride and share some supplies. Then get shot still in the pilot seat with engines turned off by a trigger happy RF member. Rage.

Major Tom    78

Probably this one. Doing an event with a C130, landing at NWAF to take some people on a ride and share some supplies. Then get shot still in the pilot seat with engines turned off by a trigger happy RF member. Rage.

What about when you landed at NEAF and the plane was broken in an PR sense, yet still someone got in to fly off but they crashed it. Sad times.

mantispro13    0

When SDS rob you twice in one day, without a restart in between them. And we had the same car on both of them. :P

Rolle    2473

What about when you landed at NEAF and the plane was broken in an PR sense, yet still someone got in to fly off but they crashed it. Sad times.

I actually thought it was funny. I explained it in RP sense that the plane was indeed broken and that broken part caused the guy to crash.

DinoB    20

When I was in the ZUNPC, the guys stopped a betty van for inspection, I was on my way there with an other ZUNPC member and got KO-D next to a bush by a zombie, and the guy with me didn't notice I got knocked the fuck out. Got eaten and died.

Another funny moment was on the KOS event, I say to an ISOA member that I'm behind him with an AK47m, he turns around and asks on TS who is behind him, and everyone yells "none of us", so he shoots me in the face. RIP

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

2nd day of RP:

Go to Desal looking for people to RP with.

Find one guy who seemed quite lovely.

He had a friend.

They tortured me for over an hour.

"For fun".

= Dem Feels..

Major Tom    78

When I was in the ZUNPC, the guys stopped a betty van for inspection, I was on my way there with an other ZUNPC member and got KO-D next to a bush by a zombie, and the guy with me didn't notice I got knocked the fuck out. Got eaten and died.

Another funny moment was on the KOS event, I say to an ISOA member that I'm behind him with an AK47m, he turns around and asks on TS who is behind him, and everyone yells "none of us", so he shoots me in the face. RIP

You mean this?

[video=youtube]

lol sorry man. This was back when the rules were a little more loose.

Probably whenever I crash a car in some stupid way

Reptile449    0

Try to host an emergency aid station in Cherno with the Lawkeepers and get initiated on by 3 different groups at the same time.

Jess Newton    2

My worst time was when I set up a tent near NE Airfield and decided to camp in it and when I woke up it broke my legs and I had to crawl back to the old TP.. it took nearly two hours... then I had to wait there for a free medic to show up..