Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 13:15

Chloroform dosnt give the option to check a persons gear

Guest MARTiN

Guest MARTiN

Describe the issue:

I chloroformed a person, hoping to grab his gun. Did not work, i could only open his backpack.

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand?

Yes if i get my hands on chloroform & rag

Time, server and location of this occurring?

S1 NWAF South barracks, 21:56ish

How long have you had this problem?

During this patch

What have you done to fix this already?

Nothing

• Emerald

Must be with the newest patch because I chloroformed someone the day before Server wipe and I could check the gear.

• Legend

I'll test this tonight with Thumper. He usually beats me in drinking contests, but this ... THIS will give me an EDGE! Finally!

• Emerald

I just chloroformed someone two days ago. It worked fine but I find that if you chloroform someone inside a building or too close to an object you can have difficulty getting into their main inventory and/or dragging their body.

Guest MARTiN

I tried zooming in on him a few times, but after a while i just ran away cause he was waking up and i guessed that the person i chloroformed was preeety mad at me.

• MVP

Marking as solved at it worked

• Legend

Did you accidentally hit escape while you were trying to get into his gear?

I did that while trying to get into Thumper's gear and lost the option for a few moments.

Could be that I just lost the sweet spot though, too. I worked at it a little more and got the option back.

• Sapphire

I had chloroformed someone and hadn't got the gear until he was waking up. This is most likely caused from desync...

Guest MARTiN

Long time ago this happend, cant remember if i pressed esc or not, but this was inside a barracks might have been something with that.