Server time: 2017-10-23, 04:11
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
SweetJoe

Black Note Book

SweetJoe    396

New book. The old one is hidden in the usual location.

My name is Joe Kalista. I was born in New Jersey. I was raised in New York. Both were in the former United States. I am the last remaining survivor of my family. All my friends are dead. Through many tragic turn of events I have found myself in south Zagoria. A territory of the former USSR. I have been here for over a year maybe longer...it feels like a lifetime.

This book is an account of my day to day dealings and anything else I feel like writing about.

If you are reading this 1 of three things have happened. Either you have killed me and like a vulture you picked this off my body. Or I have given this to you...or I am dead and you have found this on my corpse.

if you have found this and I am indeed dead, please grant me one final request...seek out a man named Derek Steel and place this in his hands. He is a good man so do not fear him.

SweetJoe    396

I have Ten Questions. I will use them wisely.

I hate to Disappoint.

Were going to have to contain the infected. Hard choices arise, its time to say fuck it. "We don't mourn.".

Vic    0

I have got to read all of your other work. This is awesome! I can't wait to read more.

SweetJoe    396

I have got to read all of your other work. This is awesome! I can't wait to read more.

((( Thank you victor

Lil_Beefy    0

Looking forward to more SweetJoe!

(( I kind of got the message you're planning on killing of your character, please no ))

SweetJoe    396

((Acctually im going to do that tonight after I kill matt and the other infected. Im going to make sophia do it. And if she doesnt ill kos the rest of the watchers.

Tredrok    1

((Acctually im going to do that tonight after I kill matt and the other infected. Im going to make sophia do it. And if she doesnt ill kos the rest of the watchers.

The day sweet joe kills a free medic is the day the world ends I believe.

Derek Steel    0

((hell no joe you ar not allowed to kill off sweet joe dereks gona go bat shit crazy then bahh its gona be a bad day

SweetJoe    396

(((Sadly he isnt a free medic. He has killed many and is a carrier of death. Ita time he died.

Derek Steel    0

((i will find you and i will lock you in a basment som place so you wont die i will not let sweet joe die hey you cent leave poor crazy derek alone to fend for him self ho is gona get im on the right track when he gos nuts agen

SweetJoe    396

(((Not changing my mind

Frisia    8

Even if its april fools you got my attention heavily at the 10 questions and killing the infected Watchers Go on for the sake of the roleplay it will get!

Matt    24

Wait what no one and i mean no one perma deaths Dr Brown! not even you joe~ <3

SweetJoe    396

Wait what no one and i mean no one perma deaths Dr Brown! not even you joe~ <3

who said perma?

SweetJoe    396

((( Happy april fools

SweetJoe    396

((wow thats a man.

Sooo Viktor isn't invited to Matt's murder? I see how it is Sweet Joe. :) Also Happy April fools day!

Matt    24

waaaait wait wait waaaaaaaait - Don't do anything rash before I get the chance to meet you, okay?

Soon jizz soon.

Sign in to follow this