Server time: 2017-10-23, 21:02
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
grumpydog

Anti-Tobacco Commercials

grumpydog    0

Now we all now that Tobacco is bad for humans so i wont go into that. I just wanted to share what is your opinion of the advertisements today in the US.

Sad part is this is the CDC UTUBE and they have only 1,892 views.

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

My mom's girlfriend works for the CDC and I am always talked to about this. I have been scarred and never will smoke.

Smokings bad, mmmkay.

What I find worrying is that there's even a need for these commercials.

Smoking is bad. Period. Unless you live in a place where there's no TV, internet or a somewhat educated doctor I don't see why or how you can get around that fact. What decisions you make after knowing that are up to you.

grumpydog    0

What I find worrying is that there's even a need for these commercials.

Smoking is bad. Period. Unless you live in a place where there's no TV, internet or a somewhat educated doctor I don't see why or how you can get around that fact. What decisions you make after knowing that are up to you.

I completely agree and hope any smokers here look into quitting from this thread. Although some of my best friends were smokers and still are. So i now the battle they go through once your addicted. Lot easier said then done.

Ancalagon    0

i know this, i smoked aswell, still do it sometimes.

I know its bad, i know what i causes, which toxic gases are in it, what they damage ect.

Still, i accepted it and smoked. Also, didnt really stopped smoking because of my health, more because of money and because i felt like it. Just didnt tasted so good anymore. But god, i am still grateful that the body has so good recovering abilities.

grumpydog    0

Good to hear Ancalagon i know this much my friend smokes regularly started at 14 still does he is 19 now he sounds horrible. This goes for everybody if your not sorry you will be its a ticking time bomb.

SatansNightOut    105

Smoking's a hard one. I had an alcohol issue for awhile, but I've managed to get it under control to the point that I only have a beer or two on the weekends.

But smoking cigarettes? Blah. These fuckers are hard to quit. I'll smoke cannabis for the rest of my life, no problem. But cigarettes I want to quit. It's just hard when I'm sitting here, riding shotgun through Chernarus and I have nothing to do but chat and smoke out my back balcony.

Terrible.

Clintbet    1

I actually wanted to share the fact that this thread made me go and get a pair of scissiors, and cut my cigarette pack in half.

I'm off nicotine since Monday, and i'll hopefully lose my cravings.

(I'll never stop smoking weed tho, no no)

grumpydog    0

I actually wanted to share the fact that this thread made me go and get a pair of scissiors, and cut my cigarette pack in half.

I'm off nicotine since Monday, and i'll hopefully lose my cravings.

(I'll never stop smoking weed tho, no no)

Great job, man keep it up.

TightPants    0

Nice commercials they do have indeed.

I mean let me light one of my cubans first,

tumblr_m7vas5ddut1roiawoo1_500.gif

And give you a good clap about the commercials,

Billy-D-Claps-While-Smoking-A-Cigar.gif

So smoking is bad, yes sure, but there are many other things like alcohol, drugs, McDonalds etc. that are bad too

starbuck-cigar-o.gif

I guess in the end we all make our own choices how we live our lives, on what we got addicted to and in what amount.

post-21892-Tony-Soprano-smoking-cigar-gif-GbLu.gif

Addiction to something is weakness of the mind. I tried out cigarettes like many others but I didn't get addicted to them, I simply decided that it's not my thing to actively smoke everyday. Many of my friends still smoke and I don't really care. They say 2nd hand smoking is bad too, well so is too much masturbation.

giphy.gif

So all in all I still don't smoke, except proper Cubans when there is reason for celebration. Commercials are never going to stop people from smoking. Waste of money in my opinion. That money could be used in saving those starving children in 3rd world countries, they still have hope, Western world cannot be saved anymore.

tumblr_m9n7tvHYpD1qjhce9.gif

Clintbet    1

You're so fucking cool Tightpants, "weakness of the mind", please god let me have your sideburns so I can wank off to my mirror image.

tnkydoe    14

Vape pens are where it is at :D

Dax    116

Wait you mean cigarettes aren't good for me and don't have vitamins in them..............

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

Just smoke bath salts man....

inb4 face eater

Max Simons    9

The Average 16 year old Australian kid loves a ciggie, Me i've never had one and im trying to never have one ever! Its just wrong in my opinion.

Owen    16

Smoking is a waste of money and can be spent on better things. I'm glad that in the UK they are implementing blank packages for cigarettes.

TightPants    0

You're so fucking cool Tightpants, "weakness of the mind", please god let me have your sideburns so I can wank off to my mirror image.

inigomontoya_zpsca26ea7c.gif

DarkStyle    47

Well i smoke too and i always say to people who start smoking that its bad and for me its just bad habbit.But i like it so fuck that :D.

Clintbet    1

inigomontoya_zpsca26ea7c.gif

GE8ggui.gif