Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:15

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeadPlaya

When, where and how did you get a first kill?

Guest DeadPlaya   
Guest DeadPlaya

Mine was at Prud Lake as I saved some guy that was getting robbed , as well as his friend was robbing me,so I sprinted like a mad man to the woods, and SA-58V Acog-ed them both. <3

EDIT Now that I think about it, my first EVER kill on dayzRP is when I accidentally noob-tubed my friend.Sorry Nick!

Not yet.

Unless you count the time I fucked somebody up with a BTR at the most recent Council event. My first and only kill.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

First kill was on my first day, someone tried to rob me at NEAF after I had just came from the trade post.

He had an M4A1 variant and I had an AKM. I won.

SweetJoe    278

My first kill was traveling down the highway in a van doing 97 when suddenly a man crossed the street. He flew a mile and I tried to find him and couldnt. It was sad....had a car full of people.

Guest DeadPlaya   
Guest DeadPlaya

My first kill was traveling down the highway in a van doing 97 when suddenly a man crossed the street. He flew a mile and I tried to find him and couldnt. It was sad....had a car full of people.

Poor guy :(.

Murdercool    32

My first kill was when I shot someone on top of the fire station by accident.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

That must have been an awkward journey if other people saw you do it :P

Guest DeadPlaya   
Guest DeadPlaya

My first kill was when I shot someone on top of the fire station by accident.

hE lOOKED lIKE A zOMBIE TO mEEEE MAaaAnn!

accidentally shot Tamaster with a pistol when he got knocked down by a zombie on Epoch Napf. One of my first days, haven't killed anybody since!

Guest DeadPlaya   
Guest DeadPlaya

accidentally shot Tamaster with a pistol when he got knocked down by a zombie on Epoch Napf. One of my first days, haven't killed anybody since!

Was talking about DayZRP, but wow.Nobody since? That's actually pretty amazing!

Burgz    6

Was talking about DayZRP, but wow.Nobody since? That's actually pretty amazing!

It was DayzRP, just a time when we had a little change :P

runewr    1

Are you talking over all or after the wipe?

Anyways, first kill over all: Do not remember.

After wipe: Today, Stary, a certain someone on a alt were fucking around, had to put him down.

SweetJoe    278

That must have been an awkward journey if other people saw you do it :P

They guilted me so bad...I dont usually kill people.

last guy I killed was a somalian sniper I step on while hikeing. I sat 10 feet behind him for 20 minutes. He shot at my amigos so I put one in his head. I still feel guilty for that.

grumpydog    0

My first kill was during the kos event. I spawned in this man i hear walking through the woods. I put a couple rounds into him. He yells please spare me with his dying breath. I yell its KOS *****

BAM BAM BAM lol.

I am the one with the machete. I still regret that I didn't have a working mic ready. Also that I didn't pick up that Masterkey and didn't masterkey the second brother's face...

EDIT: I also regret actually doing it because the roleplay was really enjoyable. But FMDS duties were FMDS duties :/

Guest DeadPlaya   
Guest DeadPlaya

I am the one with the machete. I still regret that I didn't have a working mic ready. Also that I didn't pick up that Masterkey and didn't masterkey the second brother's face...

EDIT: I also regret actually doing it because the roleplay was really enjoyable. But FMDS duties were FMDS duties :/

What's the Masterkey?

What's the Masterkey?

A M4 variant with an underbarrel shotgun called "masterkey". If you watch the video, you will see how Terra picks up the dead guy's gun.

I was walking with a TOR guy and a TOR recruit to Tradepost, but the TOR guy got killed by zombies. I saw he had a ghilly suit and the TOR recruit took that suit. I later robbed the recruit for the ghilly suit, he died trying to kill me for it.

simiskovich    0

Initiated on inside big red by 3 guys, turn around, headshot 2, 3rd guy runs away and I get killed by zombies shortly after :(

SatansNightOut    105

I think I was at Prud. Someone came and told everyone to drop their guns and get into the barn. I stayed inside the house, hoping they'd overlook me. SOME asshole called me out though.

But like a bird in a nest, no one could shake me from my tree, even when they tried to scare me by firing a barrage of bullets into the windows.

As soon as I heard reloading, I stood up, cut loose a spray of fire, and heard one go down. Afterwards, they decided I was more trouble than I was worth, and left.

This is the only person I've killed to date.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

I believe my first kill, was when someone -tried- to rob me near the TP.

Prince    93

my first day i killed two people in electro after they kosed my friend and tried to kill me...not the best first day