Server time: 2017-08-21, 06:50

Sign in to follow this  
HashtagTM

Having troubles

Question

HashtagTM    0

Hay there Dayz Friends,

So i updated the Dayzrp.com Launcher and it has come up with an error and I hope you guys/girls can help me out.

it say's the following

(File"dayzrp/mod.ccp,line3:'.r':'.'encountered instead of '=')

I haven't a clue what it means so I thought I would see if you can do anything to help me get on. I hope to get a fast response since I will be started a Dayzrp Let's play for the new character i'm coming in as.

your sincerely Hashtag ^^

9 answers to this question

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Moving to Troubleshooting.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Simply go into your @DayZRP folder and delete the file "mod.ccp". Then open the DayZRP launcher and it will check your flies, notice one is missing and will automatically re-download it. This should fix your issue.

However, if it does not there is always doing a fresh install of the mod, so just delete the whole @DayZRP folder and let the launcher re-download it.

Saying that though, from personal experience I always encounter problems with the launcher, something always seems to go wrong, so if you make the decision to do a fresh download I advise using the manual files, I never encounter problems with them. If you need any assistance with installing them PM me or browse the forum, there is a guide for almost everything here.

Good luck! I hope you get it working!

Reece    1

I fixed that bug last update by Deleting the @DayZRP folder in the Arma 2 OA directory, then downloading + installing it again from http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-mod-download

Pretty much always fixes problems like this!

The guide that I linked shows everything you have to do.

Gritteh    0

I fixed that bug last update by Deleting the @DayZRP folder in the Arma 2 OA directory, then downloading + installing it again from http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-mod-download

Pretty much always fixes problems like this!

The guide that I linked shows everything you have to do.

Offering a solution that always works mate, and is simple!

Anyway, thought you'd left ;)

HashtagTM    0

No I didnt leave I had RL Relationship troubles that left me with no internet -.-

but now i;m back I mean I do miss the the fiber optic but should be getting a upgrade soon

OK just letting you guy's know that i am on and ready to have awesome ADVENTURES!!!! see you guys in there.

I also agree to highly recommend deleting the file and re installing the file again it is so simple yet so effective thanks eeryone

Problem Solved

Voodoo    366

Solved

Its good you sorted it out :)