Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:23
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZombieSlayer92

What do you think?

Guest ZombieSlayer92   
Guest ZombieSlayer92

In the DayZRP community i would really like to see more settlements like 'The Haven' or 'the Ravens Nest'. I feel like these settlements added a Huge roleplay feel to the server.

What do you think?

Voodoo    488

Something special is on the way

Soon :troll:

Burgz    6

Settlements were the center of RP yes, however they were also the center of KOS reports, trolling, sexual RP and just laziness. People would no longer RP, they would mostly sit around flaunting gear.

However, with the right amount of settlements, such as the TP as well, it should be evenly spread after a while.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Settlements are a great idea, however they will only work if there are enough people that are dedicated to running the settlement.

This is why most settlements have failed, or been empty most of the time. In my opinion Haven was the only successful settlement we have had so far.

Jess Newton    2

Something Special?!?!?

Oh tell me that the perfect little settlement on top of that certain mountain is returning!

Guest ZombieSlayer92   
Guest ZombieSlayer92

I am currently making a 'clan' on the server with about 4-6 other friends, we were hopefully going to get a settlement on the server. We are on the server every day and think it would be great for the community!

Name: The New Blood (To be Confirmed)

Something Special?!?!?

Oh tell me that the perfect little settlement on top of that certain mountain is returning!

It is, re read the rules, it says it. But probably different position.

grumpydog    0

Yes i do believe they add much roleplay, it would be nice to have a 2nd active place for people to go besides the dragons area. Prude is the local bandit hideout now.

Samaritan    346

Settlements are a great idea, however they will only work if there are enough people that are dedicated to running the settlement.

This is why most settlements have failed, or been empty most of the time. In my opinion Haven was the only successful settlement we have had so far.

This ^^

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Anyway, we always have TP which should be out by the end of April *Stares at Connor (Neom)*