Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 20:45

Editor related question

Guest whitepointer

Guest whitepointer

I think i'v spent 45 minutes already looking for this item, i'v found it before, but when I actually want It I cannot located it.

Due to this, I have come here to ask for some guidance :).

Does anyone know where these stalls can be found? Those stalls that are up against the walls.

If anyone can tell me what section I can look for them in, or even better, there name.. I would be incredibly thankful.

My hands hurt due to scrolling so much, please save me.

Guest John Le Bear

Not sure where they are in the MAP addon. But they are under the normal object folder called market stalls 1 etc. Or something like that.

Guest John Le Bear

If you need any further assistance with the editor, may it be scripts, finding objects or just anything drop me a PM. I would be more than happy to help.

EDIT: if you still can't find it after searching I will get the class names of the objects and send them to you so you know exactly what you are looking for.

Guest whitepointer

Ok, thanks man. I really appreciate that.

Also, any staff may close this if they desire. I'll just continue looking or throw some PM's if needed.

Guest whitepointer

It's been in my face this whole time. Great, I love when that happens.. *sarcasm*

Thanks guys, I think this was a sign that I need some sleep. Appreciate the help anyway.