Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 11:38

last night

Did the kos hour remind any one of that movie called the purge or somwthing where no laws apply? Haha was pretty cool as me and a mate were tapes in a barn with Rpgs being shot at us and we were feint scared even though we killed like 13 people xD leave your experiances on this thread although this may go in media

• Legend

Spent the whole hour sniping down in cherno.. Got bored so in the last 10 mins sniped my own team.. Got 3 to 5 kills.

Spent the whole hour sniping down in cherno.. Got bored so in the last 10 mins sniped my own team.. Got 3 to 5 kills.

xD I did that to my mate and he left the ts :P

Ran in, all out CQB. Killed 3 people, saved Valkerion then died. Most tense fucking moment of my life!

Were you the one that wrecked me and Jack in the novy barn? :P

Guest Ketamine

It kinda did, we all logged of at one place and when we logged in we all just rushed altar and S-GRU, lets just say my thirst for blood has been quenched.

scorpydg6.gif

It really did look like that ^ minus the massive robot :P

It kinda did, we all logged of at one place and when we logged in we all just rushed altar and S-GRU, lets just say my thirst for blood has been quenched.

scorpydg6.gif

xD

• Sapphire

xD I did that to my mate and he left the ts :P

Ran in, all out CQB. Killed 3 people, saved Valkerion then died. Most tense fucking moment of my life!

Were you the one that wrecked me and Jack in the novy barn? :P

Yeah it was us that wrecked you in he novy barn.

We were firing RPGs at you and had about 3 snipers waiting for you to come out :P

• MVP

Had a awesome fight near NWAf before neing mowed down by various ARs and a DSHKM. Then I respawned 5 times, twice at Novy, twice at kamenka, once at Dolina.

GG game

• Sapphire

Saw a car near Novy, ran at them screaming "FOR I.R.A!!!", rekt the two kiddos standing there. Then got 1 hit by a zambie.

scorpydg6.gif

Do team mates taste nice certamine??? Hmmm?

• Emerald

I was driving around in a DSHKM pickup truck and running over people whilst Alyd shot them. Was a fun time!

• MVP

Saw a car near Novy, ran at them screaming "FOR I.R.A!!!", rekt the two kiddos standing there. Then got 1 hit by a zambie.

All of my love.

<3

• Legend

It was a fun hour. After being killed I was in Elektro ran to the firestation tower and hear a DSHKM pickup truck turn up outside and the guy running below.

I make a sprint down the tower after not finding a weapon manage to run past him and jump into the pickup driving off as fast as I could. Who was it? :P

I just camped in the North-eastern corner of NWAF, At one point I killed about 4 501st, including disabling 1 DSHKM pickup truck and shooting the gunner off of one, after that I moved into the forest, got in a close encounter with a sniper and killed him aswell. Then I nearly shit my pants at the sight of an MBT cruising on the airstrip

6 kills total, PKM, SVU and rangefinders. Best combo ever

It was a fun hour. After being killed I was in Elektro ran to the firestation tower and hear a DSHKM pickup truck turn up outside and the guy running below.

I make a sprint down the tower after not finding a weapon manage to run past him and jump into the pickup driving off as fast as I could. Who was it? :P

How long has that been in the game? Is it the one with the gun on the back?

I just camped in the North-eastern corner of NWAF, At one point I killed about 4 501st, including disabling 1 DSHKM pickup truck and shooting the gunner off of one, after that I moved into the forest, got in a close encounter with a sniper and killed him aswell. Then I nearly shit my pants at the sight of an MBT cruising on the airstrip

WHERE WAS EVERYONE GETTING THESE TRUCKS FROM?xD

• Sapphire

How long has that been in the game? Is it the one with the gun on the back?

WHERE WAS EVERYONE GETTING THESE TRUCKS FROM?xD

They were spawning in for the event they are not in DayZRP normally