Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 13:12

Blacklisted?

• MVP

Once you are blacklisted you are unable to join the DayZRP community. Ever.

• MVP

ugh that sucks i have already failed twice and i donated to be able to join so if i fail again i just lose my money?

That is correct. Unfortunately donations cannot be refunded. Be sure to read the feedback given by the admins. If you cover what is described in the feedback, then your application should be approved.

ugh that sucks i have already failed twice and i donated to be able to join so if i fail again i just lose my money?

That is correct. Unfortunately donations cannot be refunded. Be sure to read the feedback given by the admins. If you cover what is described in the feedback, then your application should be approved.

Well i did cover the feedback and stuff cause my KoS is the problem and i know what it is but i guess i just cant explain it right and i dont want to waste 10 euros

• MVP

Well i did cover the feedback and stuff cause my KoS is the problem and i know what it is but i guess i just cant explain it right and i dont want to waste 10 euros

There are a few avenues that you can take if you are worried about your whitelist application. For example, the TS helpdesk usually has a staff member manning it. They can give you tips for your application.

There are a few avenues that you can take if you are worried about your whitelist application. For example, the TS helpdesk usually has a staff member manning it. They can give you tips for your application.

Well I just finished my edited version took me an hour to think it out if i send it to you could you tell me if you think it will be approved or denied?

• Legend

Good luck with the application

Ill mark this as solved I'm sure you know what blacklist is now.

Ill keep it open for discussion