Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 02:08

First hour of being back on DayzRP

Guest Zach hunter

Guest Zach hunter

Well to start it all off, i got a decent spawn somewhere near berinzino, spent some time gearing up and then met these two nice fellows. Gave them my fuel and medical supplies, was going to team up with them, but that all ended when a zombie broke my legs lol. At least i had been a good person while it lasted.

Well, i spawned at dichina, well more like at the small hill there.

Found an sks in the deerstand and moved into the direction of polana but loot was really rare(wich i really like, is this a new addition?).

Then i went to vybor and from there over to the airfield where i met two woman (briana and danielle) in the southern barracks but our meeting didn't last long as they went away pretty quick.

I found and Apo3 in Vybor and enough supplies/tools to last me a while.

And Ak-74M at the airfield and, i think, 6 magazines for it as well as 2 painkiller packages and some morphine and the best thing is i also found a water bottle.

Spawned in Dolina. Ran to berenzino. Got gun backpack supplies. Ran north found uaz in trees. Drove to neaf. Got robbed by SDS. Ran towards gvosdno. Met a guy in a van. Went to neaf then berenzino hospital. Then restart.

Guest Zach hunter

Spent my time gathering weapons at NW i spawned at devils castle :]

I spawned in devils aswell awile ago, didn't know that was a thing.

• Sapphire

Spawned at Klen, ran to berezino, got a lift to desal, ended up joining SASR which was the best decision i have ever made.

• Emerald

I spawned at Pulkovo mass grave. There were few others, RPed with one of them and then lost him in the darkness never to see him again. Saw a ambulance and met some strangers in Kabanino. Then I died of infection 10 mins later in Stary. Then ran to Cherno from Pulkovo again, met someone at the apartments, survived trough Cherno with him and was following him towards PCB near Mogilevka but then 10 mins before restart he lost connection and I never saw him again. Don't even know his name.

Guest Zach hunter

I spawned at Pulkovo mass grave. There were few others, RPed with one of them and then lost him in the darkness never to see him again. Saw a ambulance and met some strangers in Kabanino. Then I died of infection 10 mins later in Stary. Then ran to Cherno from Pulkovo again, met someone at the apartments, survived trough Cherno with him and was following him towards PCB near Mogilevka but then 10 mins before restart he lost connection and I never saw him again. Don't even know his name.

Sounds interesting, kinda sad you didn't get the name of the person you where with through that.