Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 03:08

Random death at Prud.

Guest OragelFitness

Guest OragelFitness

I was sitting at Prud on S1 on the fire, for a good 5 minutes when I just randomly died, no blood loss, full food and drink. Anyone got an idea?

• Emerald

Wrong section of the forums buddy. Were you afk in those 5 minutes? There could have been a robbery and you weren't there to comply. Can you describe the event in more detail?

Guest OragelFitness

Wrong section of the forums buddy. Were you afk in those 5 minutes? There could have been a robbery and you weren't there to comply. Can you describe the event in more detail?

I was there the whole time, talking with some guys, no one fired anything nor acted threatening. I had 2 tin cans thrown at me and that was it. Oh and sorry.

• Emerald

1 Well if you sat on the fire, someone could have shot you for trolling. How would sitting in a fire and being perfectly fine with it make any sense?

2 The big fires can kill you, they are like rocks.

3 Tincan headshot ? :P

Guest OragelFitness

1 Well if you sat on the fire, someone could have shot you for trolling. How would sitting in a fire and being perfectly fine with it make any sense?

I definitely heard no shots but I was in a priest outfit basically rping as a devil priest. lol and doubtful on the tin cans. Also it was a small fire

• Emerald

I may be wrong but I think there was an extremely rare bug in the last patch where you literally just fucking died from nowhere. I remember two separate incidents where I've seen clan members walking around completely fine and healthy then all of a sudden fall over dead in a pile of blood. I asked staff about it and was told that logs simply said they died, and not what caused it.

This may be fixed in the new patch but I'm not sure. I hope it's gone :(

Guest OragelFitness

I may be wrong but I think there was an extremely rare bug in the last patch where you literally just fucking died from nowhere. I remember two separate incidents where I've seen clan members walking around completely fine and healthy then all of a sudden fall over dead in a pile of blood. I asked staff about it and was told that logs simply said they died, and not what caused it.

Anything that can be done to get back my gear or start over?

I was sitting at Prud on S1 on the fire,

Why were you sitting on top of the fire ?

I was in a priest outfit basically rping as a devil priest.

• Emerald

You won't get gear back sadly. That's only for extreme server issues like a hacker attack.

You'll just have to start over :/

Guest OragelFitness

You won't get gear back sadly. That's only for extreme server issues like a hacker attack.

You'll just have to start over :/

Alright, thanks man!

• Emerald

You shouldn't RP as a satanic priest. That's Papas job :troll: But seriously, it can be classed as trolling and could get you banned. You should take what Major Tom said in consideration, and just start over. Also you should make this into a proper bug report by editing your first post with the correct format.

Guest ArcticStarling

Anything that can be done to get back my gear or start over?

I was sitting at Prud on S1 on the fire,

Why were you sitting on top of the fire ?

I was in a priest outfit basically rping as a devil priest.

I don't think roleplay ing demons/ devils is allowed. Try to refrain from doing it in the future.

Op please use the format in the sticky notes and give more detail so the dev team can help more, your post doesn't really shed much light on the matter

If it was a robbery they shouldn't have killed you, it specifically says in the rules that you must make contact and give your intention with the target. If you weren't responding at all they should have realized you were AFK. Honestly i would rule that option out as most of the bandit groups on this server are pretty well organized when it comes to rules because of the way they play the game.

If it was a robbery they shouldn't have killed you, it specifically says in the rules that you must make contact and give your intention with the target. If you weren't responding at all they should have realized you were AFK. Honestly i would rule that option out as most of the bandit groups on this server are pretty well organized when it comes to rules because of the way they play the game.

if they say that you have 10 seconds drop your weapons and you dont comply they will get KoS rights to you. no matter are you afk or not. in real life you cant say, well i was afk so i couldnt do that.

copy from rules: You are not allowed to ignore role play attempts of other players with your character. If you want to go AFK, please log out to the lobby.