Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 14:40

Double Weapon

Describe the issue: Well, before we had the script that would delete your extra weapon if you were carrying two primaries in the melee slot. However, for fear of deleting my weapon I didn't explore it fully.

Basically the message came up, but it didn't delete either weapon, I switched between putting an SKS on my back and Mosin in hands a few times but it still didn't seem to delete it.

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand? Whenever you've found two primary weapons.

Time, server and location of this occurring?Today after the wipe, S1, anywhere.

• MVP

Describe the issue: Well, before we had the script that would delete your extra weapon if you were carrying two primaries in the melee slot. However, for fear of deleting my weapon I didn't explore it fully.

Basically the message came up, but it didn't delete either weapon, I switched between putting an SKS on my back and Mosin in hands a few times but it still didn't seem to delete it.

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand? Whenever you've found two primary weapons.

Time, server and location of this occurring?Today after the wipe, S1, anywhere.

Seems like a easy fix - will look into it thanks!

Seems like a easy fix - will look into it thanks!

Well, don't try and fix something that isn't broken you know?

I could be wrong :P

Maybe others could confirm this?

Can at least confirm it did work before the wipe as this "ate" my M4 at KOS hour because i derped (unintenionally). Ended up doing KOS hour with a crossbow.

Haha, well it's probably still working then being as there was only a hot-fix wasn't there?

I didn't want to risk it :P

• MVP

Can at least confirm it did work before the wipe as this "ate" my M4 at KOS hour because i derped (unintenionally). Ended up doing KOS hour with a crossbow.

Haha, well it's probably still working then being as there was only a hot-fix wasn't there?

I didn't want to risk it :P

It might be broken, will be testing tonight and will reply here after :)

• MVP

Picked up two main weapons on S1 today - it took a moment but it got rid of the second one, must of been lag or a odd glitch.

/solved :)

• Emerald

By the way, could we not drop the extra primary instead of deleting it ?

Sometimes I pick one up with a melee in my hand that I forgot, sucks pretty bad when it's a high grade weapon \o/

Sometimes I pick one up with a melee in my hand that I forgot, sucks pretty bad when it's a high grade weapon \o/

Make a suggestion thread buddy :P

Its to stop people abusing it so I guess they weren't thinking about being fair at the time ;)

• VIP

Its to stop people abusing it so I guess they weren't thinking about being fair at the time ;)

Will see what we can do.

Will see what we can do.

I do like throw my hands on the keyboard in an attempt to atop it deleting but to no avail...

Guest magw33d

I also had this problem the other night, while looting in Guglovo barracks, but I thought it was exclusive to me as I've had it in the past as well. I was convinced I'd deleted my weapon :(