Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:14

Red Ambulance Unload Patients Bug

PublicVoodoo

• Legend

Describe the issue:The Red Ambulance has the option to unload patients meaning you can just kick people out of it when driving.

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand?Seems to always be when there is someone injured in the car.

Time, server and location of this occurring?21:45 S1 All of the map

• Emerald

That's a glitch that happens randomly after you try to put a passed out person in the car. It happens very so often and I think it's a bit more to do with DayZ rather then DayZRP.

• MVP

That's a glitch that happens randomly after you try to put a passed out person in the car. It happens very so often and I think it's a bit more to do with DayZ rather then DayZRP.

It might be this - will look into it

• Legend

It might be this - will look into it

We had a passed out player with us so maybe it wa that but when they pressed unload patient I was kicked out the UAZ instead we had 3 options on this. Since restart it doesn't show but we don't have the passed out patient anymore so maybe it was just him being in the vehicles

Guest MARTiN

Noticed this yesterday, i beleive its only there if there is passed out person inside the car, but i have also seen this in other vehicles before i joined DayzRP so i would say this might be DayZ overall.

Yea I am sure you can do this when you chloroform somebody. Secondly think the helis let you load people in and out to. Certainly a DayZ bug rather than just RP.

• Legend

Noticed this yesterday, i beleive its only there if there is passed out person inside the car, but i have also seen this in other vehicles before i joined DayzRP so i would say this might be DayZ overall.

Yea when you were robbing us I kept being kicked out of the van. Not sure if it was someone accidently pressing unload or something :P

• 3 months later...
  • MVP

this is a side effect of ARMA code - nothing we can really do

Don't load/unload patients :D

/solved