Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 21:05

keep getting kicked back to lobby

Try make a new profile with a different name and see if you can join. If so, change that profile's name to your desired name.

If not, reopen arma.

If not, try join S2, then S1.

If not, delete @DayzRP, then install it again.

If not, re-install Arma2 x/

Although, it could be something up with the update. My guess is you just need to re-install DayZRP.

Good luck with it!

Try make a new profile with a different name and see if you can join. If so, change that profile's name to your desired name.

If not, reopen arma.

Although, it could be something up with the update. My guess is you just need to re-install DayZRP.

Good luck with it!

its probably gonna be the update, because I installed the only patch one, but now I see that you can get the installer aswell, which I will get.

if this will fix it, will post it!

If not, reopen arma.

Good luck with it!

its probably gonna be the update, because I installed the only patch one, but now I see that you can get the installer aswell, which I will get.

if this will fix it, will post it!

Well the last time there was an update the DayzRP launcher updated it, but it didn't work. I had to re-install all of DayzRP, which isn't much of an annoyance to be fair. I think patching up from one version to the next sometimes causes problems.

• Legend

Do you always get kicked to lobby as in continuous?

Ive had the same problem in the past but when kicked to lobby I just press ok again and all is fine