Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 13:32

Survival

Hey! Since I haven't met you yet just let me say welcome to DayZRP! So you're looking for a group eh? Well let me help you out.

First head over to this thread, The Free Agents thread. Here you can post information about your character and if a leader is looking fo some members and likes your post, he/she may get in contact with you and recruit you.

Also, you can browse the Groups and Organizations thread. Here you can view the different groups of DayZRP, and when you see one you like you can apply. Apply to many though, as some won't reply to you.

Lastly though, just keep on playing. Meeting people in game is the best place to make friends and form alliances. Yea you may get robbed through your journeys, but you can also make a lot of friends. If you have any more questions, or you want to play sometime, send me a private message and I'll see what I can do.

Good Luck!

Ya this mod is some hardcore stuff but its fun it really is. The only thing about this mod i don't like that's major is .

Zombies not because they kill you in 4/5 hits but. One zombie takes like one hatchet shot then you will have the mike tyson zombie that takes 5 times to take him down with a hatchet or even gun to the head.

Ya this mod is some hardcore stuff but its fun it really is. The only thing about this mod i don't like that's major is .

Zombies not because they kill you in 4/5 hits but. One zombie takes like one hatchet shot then you will have the mike tyson zombie that takes 5 times to take him down with a hatchet or even gun to the head.

I didnt understand well this (My bad english), but if you meant its hard, think if this would happen IRL, the game is easy compared to that :D i think it should be harder