Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 21:52

Recording software

• Emerald

Does anyone use MSI Afterburner for screens and video capture? I can screen capture on desktop but not in game. Video Capture does not function at all. I set up hot keys and all. I assumed it was working and attempted to video capture an incident last night and nothing saved. after testing several times just now I can't get anything but screen shots at the desktop to work.

I don't know anything about the stuff you're using, however I've used many screen recorders over the past few years! Dxtory is probably the best one nowadays, however I find fraps to be more reliable. Fraps creates huge files though as we all know!

I need to test in game but so far I got it working recording desktop. I had to get the beta version because I am running windows 8.1 x64 system. Apparently that was the issue lol.

Have you been able to test this in game yet?

If you want a suggestion for a different recording software I would recommend Play Claw 5. It uses a little bit of all your cores in your CPU instead of just running directly off one so less fps drop. Also it has overlays like FPS, recording stats (Time recorded and size), and a bunch of other stuff. It what I use and its pretty easy to figure out on your own.

Sorry I can't help with the MSI problem but I figured this may be an idea

• Emerald

I need to test in game but so far I got it working recording desktop. I had to get the beta version because I am running windows 8.1 x64 system. Apparently that was the issue lol.

Yes I tested it last night and all works fine except some minpr sound quality issues which could be just a setting issue but video and screen capture works.

• Legend

Yes I tested it last night and all works fine except some minpr sound quality issues which could be just a setting issue but video and screen capture works.

Would you like this solved or are there more ongoing issues?