Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 03:00

Maybe new servers with other map's ?

Hey guys I am playing here all ready like 1.1 month, and I am just curious. Could it be possible to host like 2 more servers, but different map, like:

Namalsk

b32db5a145aeca6e9a1b3d0959f314d1385.jpg

Or

Taviana

29ecfcccf5058e642b2782b1c4cbb7d5853.jpg

I am not like saying you must, but if some of you agree then maybe they will create. But I am not demanding, I am just suggesting :). So what do you think ? :)( just asking opinion :)by the way my English is 4 language don't hate me to much for it:) )

So what do you think ?

We've had different maps before and they've always just eventually become unpopular.

If you use the search function you'll see all the times we've had different maps. Taviana and Napf so far I believe.

We've had different maps before and they've always just eventually become unpopular.

If you use the search function you'll see all the times we've had different maps. Taviana and Napf so far I believe.

I agree but after Frankie uploaded dayzrp video maybe there will going to be enough players but if no so maybe they could host like 3 servers with maximum 70 players because I remember there was 80 3 weeks ago then it dropped to 75 after that 70 and now 60 so maybe they could host 3 servers at least with maximum 70 players limit ?

what do you think ?

• Emerald

We tried Tavianna once, people didn't like it. Someone suggested Namalsk, people were against it. I think it is a wise decision to keep away from other maps and concentrate on Chernarus. We have a decent lore for DayZRP centered around Chernarus all ready, bringing maps like Tavianna or Namalsk into it would complicate things since Namalks is located somewhere in the Bering Sea and Tavianna somewhere in the Baltic while we have situated Chernarus on the Black Sea region in our lore.

RP would greatly suffer from new maps that are so far apart.

Guest John Le Bear

Use the search function please.

Its been tried before and failed. With standalone around the corner and the new patch coming out there is not enough time to focus on a new map and there wouldn't be much point either.

/thread

• Emerald

nope nope nope nope nope, been done till deaddzz. people actively play it for couple of days and then it dies out.

• Emerald

We've tested new maps before, complete with new gamemodes as well. Taviana, Napf, and Panthera with some of these maps using Epoch.

There was a vote to change one server to have certain maps, with Panthera winning over Namalsk. Maybe in the future we will try new maps, but for now we will have to deal with Chernarus.

When we have had other maps people do like them in the beginning, but in the end no one plays. Time has shown that Chernarus is the best.

The other thing why i wouldnt like to see another map or even a mod because it divides the community and that is never good (remember epoch?).

Guest ZombieSlayer92

I think Tavi is too big and Namalsk is just too small and wouldn't be that great to RP on, I have played a lot of epoch on Namalsk and it is so small!

Although I would enjoy RPing on Tavi, It would never work. It has not only been tried before (before I joined of course, so I'm not to exact on how it actually happened. Assuming lack of players) but it is just too far from Chernarus and would require separate groups and storyline (A problem with the Epoch maps is the clans made no sense) In all, I'm going to stick with taking Oculus Rift drives across the bridge instead of RAP king there.