Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 02:53

KoS Event debriefing

• Emerald

debriefing.jpg

In this thread you can ask who you killed and who killed you. I am sure many engaged in firefights with people they did not identify. Remember to specify the server. I was on server two(2).

I shall start. Who was the fellow in the very beginning of the KoS hour who was running west from Elektro and took fire from an RKM. I do not believe I hit you and neither did you hit me but it was an intense beginning for me (RKM is absolutely useless from such ranges)

Second one: Who was the fresh spawn who got his legs blown off and later fixed by me east of Elektro?

Lastly: Who got shot while running away from Kamyshovo? You too were on the beach and got RKM'd.

Also, feel free to boast about the amount of kills you got.

• Emerald

(RKM is absolutely useless from such ranges) ---Im a beast with the RKM at long range.

Got no kills.

Who killed me in the Dshkm truck at NW? We done a couple of laps, saw some zombies, I got wrekt.

Who were the guys in the Dshkm truck with me at the end? We met at Dolina and reached Stary? No kills, just curious.

Who was the guy with the SVD near Guglovo that fired at us when we drove past? Towards the end.

Stole a tank... That is all.

I was the guy who drove the tractor up to the air field then got in the tank

Was you in it when I spoke it? Me and Oldman was using it.

Pardon?

Was you in the tank when I stole it? :P I ran over 600m of open field to get it :D

• Emerald

One staff member should post all the kill logs.

Who were the guys who stopped at Kabanino barn with the Dshkm?

Stole a tank... That is all.

Was you in it when I spoke it? Me and Oldman was using it.

Pardon?

Was you in the tank when I stole it? :P I ran over 600m of open field to get it :D

I drove my tractor like right up to it then i got in the tank and started shooting stuff then i died
  • MVP

I know pay Spillane and a few others killed me at the start but who did I shoot out of the dshkm truck?

Cos dat AS VAL I wrekt that truck, if not the people in it

• Emerald

I am the who one whose legs you took out east of elektro. Who was the guy in the hazmat suit at NWAF? Server 2.

You were given the gift of mercy by Brian. Cherish that which he has bestowed upon you.