Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 14:42

So how long does it take?

apebit

Hiya! I applied over a week ago and I was like 88th on the waiting list. How long does it usually take for the people responsible to get through all the applications? Which I know is a time consuming thing expecially now after Frankie's video and everyone trying to get into the community. Just thought I'd ask for a ETA for it. Thanks!

Guest Astycc

FAQ states:

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your rank, your forum activity, admin activity, size of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple weeks.

Please look around the FAQ area and use the search button to find your answer without having to post a thread! :D

Well right now it's closed for non-donors but like you said the influx from Frankie has bought a lot of people here.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-whitelist-opening--30896

If you look at that thread it will tell you whether it is open or closed for non-donors. I think one admin said he done 20 in a day once so it shouldn't be too long and it's definitely worth the wait, alternatively you could donate:D

Guest John Le Bear

At your current position you are up for a bit of a wait.

I would strongly suggest donating and posting more on the forums by getting involved in active discussions to improve your position in the waiting list.

Good luck, I hope you get accepted!

• MVP

Patience is the key, sometimes when there is a tidal wave of applications the whitelist is shut down. It is open to donators at the moment, so if you want your application to be looked at I suggest doing that. If not to pass the time I suggest getting yourself involved on the forum.

Good Luck

• MVP

Like all have said above you just have to be patient. Once the admins have dealt with the Donor whitelists they will open the whitelist page to regular users.

Donors, people who are active on the forums and have good whitelists are prioritized in the whitelist queue.

Patience is a virtue in DayZRP.