Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 02:56

RDM - 3 day ban

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-possible-kos-rdm-s1-s-gru-turn-00-46-3-21-2014?page=5

Why the verdict is not fair:

The verdict was not fair a single bit since James Snow knew the rest of the involved both IC and OOC, they were in the same clan just like a week back and still had the same charactars they had in OS which OS's Xml will prove.

He also had the same skins as the rest of the guys who robbed Nykke and started the whole thing. Red baret and mercenary skin.

Before we opened fire at them we watched over them for like 10 minutes. Noone came and noone left and we also were in place when the robbery started. They acted like a group and we treated them as a group which was the right thing to do. The only thing we misscalculated was that they then would lie in the report.

He stood guard for over 10 minutes which means that he is with them, even if he didnt write anything. He was NOT a bypasser. He was there when the guy got robbed and didnt leave which means he is directly involved.

The last thing this wasn't even John Snow's report, I didnt get called the report and give my POV so I couldn't even defend myself.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

pW9VWOF.jpg

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Getting rid of the warningpoints and the ban and a apology from the involved for lying in the report to get me banned.

What could you have done better?:

Check the report, since I'm not avalible in the weeks I didnt follow it up and got very suprised when a friend told me yesterday that I got banned. I thought everyone would tell the truth I was sure I wasn't going to get banned but I apparently I was wrong.

• Emerald

I would like to apologize for this taking the time it did. The evidence you have provided and the PM I got from one of the accused, gives us enough to suspect that you did everything you could to correctly ID your targets.

Appeal Granted.