Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 02:29

Blacklisted?

Guest Ashiner

Guest Ashiner

Hi.

Why my whitelist app is blacklisted? I fulfilled all requirements to play on your server. I'm just very surprised. Can someone answer me?

@EDIT

I've just spot that it says that I copied whitelist app. I didn't and I am now more surprised. Please, tell me how could i copy someone's app?

• Sapphire

Probably age requirement (16) or a bad GUID.

• Sapphire

I'm born 19 October 1997 so I have 16 years. I copied guid so I think i couldn't make mistake there.

By bad GUID I mean things like globally banned, can you play other AmrA 2 servers?

• Sapphire

I can. I've never used cheats.

Well I don't know then, sorry. Does it say anything near where it says Blacklisted?

• MVP

All blacklists are final. Chances are you had an extremely close copy of someones whitelist application and the admins believed it to be suspicious.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do. You can try to take up your case with an admin if you can prove your application wasn't copied from someone else.

Marking as Solved.

All blacklists are final. Chances are you had an extremely close copy of someones whitelist application and the admins believed it to be suspicious.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do. You can try to take up your case with an admin if you can prove your application wasn't copied from someone else.

Marking as Solved.

This is kind of stupid IF there was really admin mistake or something like that.

• Legend

Why is that stupid. He already said he could try to Pm an Admin.

It was always like that and it will not change.

It´s not a uncommon thing that people copy applications. I´m not saying OP did, but the answer FireMatt gave is the only way for him to find out.

So nothing is stupid about that.

Try to PM an Admin about your case.

It´s not a uncommon thing that people copy applications. I´m not saying OP did, but the answer FireMatt gave is the only way for him to find out.

"All blacklists are final" this is kind of stupid IF admins makes a mistake. there was nothing stupid in firematt.

• MVP

"All blacklists are final" this is kind of stupid IF admins makes a mistake. there was nothing stupid in firematt.

Blacklist have always been like this.

7PnkM.png

This has been the case for blacklists for as long as I know and I don't ever see it changing.

• Legend

So let me clear this up for you Beast:

IF an Admin would do a mistake they would make it right.

In this case the Blacklist would be lifted WHICH is only possible if the one who is blacklisted PM´s an Admin.

Still nothing stupid with that.

So, the question of the OP is answerd.

If you still feel this "Rule" is stupid, feel free to PM me with a suggestion to make it better or use the following link to get another answer http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ask-the-admins

I will close this now before this turns into an discussion about rules.

• Legend

I noticed that your whitelist application was identical to Tybor1's whitelist application. The one detail that changed was the age of your characters, otherwise the text was identical, letter for letter. I've never seen such a clear case of obvious plagiarism. Plagiarized whitelist apps are routinely blacklisted. Your whitelist app is intended to show that you understand the rules and are willing to make the effort required to be a member of this community. By copying someone else's whitelist app, you showed that you're not even trying. Tybor1 was also blacklisted. I'm not sure who originally wrote the application, or whether you downloaded it from the Internet, but since you both live in the same town, I expect you are friends and one copied the other. Regardless, we don't tolerate such shenanigans. Copying, or allowing someone else to copy is cheating.