Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 02:39

Radio IG.

Radio IG.  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am not sure if someone already talked about it here(if yes just close it) but I saw some videos of the "old days" in the dayzrp and I saw that the radio was actually IG.

I believe it will prevent any kind of MG over the TS and it will be much more easier for the groups to RP.

I'm pretty sure you do spawn with one?

Yeah you do. I'm pretty sure there is a chance you spawn with one or not and I think it is dependant on if you're a bandit or not. If you're a bandit it is less likely I believe.

This is not what I am talking about, I am talking about the thing that you can actually talk over the IG radio with your group in the group channel. As now the radio is over the TS so a few months ago the radio was actually IG like you can see here.

o8f9r8.jpg

• MVP

Yeah you do. I'm pretty sure there is a chance you spawn with one or not and I think it is dependant on if you're a bandit or not. If you're a bandit it is less likely I believe.

Being a bandit or not has nothing to do with it at all, it's dependant what skin you spawn as.

This is not what I am talking about, I am talking about the thing that you can actually talk over the IG radio with your group in the group channel. As now the radio is over the TS so a few months ago the radio was actually IG like you can see here.

o8f9r8.jpg

This has never been the case - the group chat cannot be seen ingame by others.

Where did you get the screenshot from? If it is from the typer's POV then that is why you can see it, as Tamaster said, nobody else can.

He probably forgot to switch.