Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 03:15

Hello everyone!

Hey everyone! I am Cpt Armada, just thought I would post onto the forum real quick to introduce myself.

I am 17, I enjoy playing DayZ, but have been searching for a legitimate, whitelist required server to play on. I've also YouTubed this "DayZRP" and it looks just great! Exactly what I'm looking for.

Unfortunately, they have the whitelisting applications closed!! ;( so sad. Hopefully they will come back up soon.

For whoever reads this, could you send me a private message when the applications open back up? That would be great!

I'm excited to be apart of this server and community!

Cpt Armada[/size][/font]

• Emerald

No one knows when the whitelist will open apart from the admin. If you're that impatient, you could donate, but that's up to you. Hopefully it won't be long and I hope you will have fun!

Hey there captain and welcome to the dayzrp community! Read the rules properly and write a good backstory for your character!

Also, you need to post somwhere out of the joining/leaving section, or else your account will get deleted after 30 days.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM me.

Good luck with the whitelist and stay safe out there!

-Anzy

• Emerald

Hey CptArmada, welcome to DayZRP!

I sent you a PM hopefully clearing up the whitelist situation for you, if you have any more questions feel free to PM myself or any staff member (Preferably CH's)

Good luck!