Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:31

BadRp/Ruleplay 3 days

Reedyy

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair:

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Evidence from TomG, they invite him again, they got impatient, and hopped into our comms, and started spamming us with pokes straight after the incident.

<20:59:14> "#wantmyammo" pokes you: tom ROYAL REDS need to talk about SDS fight? in your comms?

<20:59:56> You poked "#wantmyammo" with message: Hold on, I will get someone who is online in there

<21:00:39> You poked "#wantmyammo" with message: Go to our open comms on the RP TS when you can

<21:03:30> "#wantmyammo" pokes you: we are there :)

<21:03:50> You poked "#wantmyammo" with message: Some one will come in' a sec>

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

What could you have done better?:

EDIT: Also, we never spoke to them in ts, we didn't speak to them apart from a member who was online that went in to tell them to stop poking and to stop.

• Legend

Whether or not you invited them to your teamspeak, or the other way around doesn't matter. It's the events that happened after that is the issue.

Whether or not you invited them to your teamspeak, or the other way around doesn't matter. It's the events that happened after that is the issue.

All i spoke to them in-game and in the video is i would speak to them soon about hunting down SDS.

I never invited them to come into out teamspeak, nor did i say instantly, i said in a second.

It was about 4-5 on one man, and i knew my clan mates were near, so i wanted to get away from them as fast as i could.

minutes later they decide because we didn't speak to them they all hop into our open comms, without an invite. Then they continue to poke and poke and member they can find online to get a response for us to speak to them.

It is not my/our fault that they didn't continue to play and realise that there is a threat being as they just let a JBG member go, alive, with a radio again. They ignored the actual facts and thought just because i said i would speak to them soon, they need to get our whole attention and speak to them, as if they were trying to distract us from the point that they just semi-robbed a JBG member.

• MVP

We have reviewed the evidence and the details outlined in your appeal. We are still of the belief that the specifics of the TS interaction between yourself and RR are largely irrelevant. The actions taken by you after the TS interaction are what we have chosen to punish. No information provided in this appeal has altered that opinion.

Your appeal is denied.