Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 11:44

"Miss Amy: You're So Strange."

SatansNightOut

• MVP

de9lg.jpg

Two Nights Ago...

Amy felt the brisk and soft winds caress her arms and hands, letting the night wash over her with the comforts of darkness and subterfuge. She could blend into the darkness to hide and watch, never seen but always observing.

But despite the comforts of twilight, Amy felt isolated and alone. The ugly sensation chased away her apathy, leaving behind a longing for her two closest friends.

Daisy and Cassie.

Her two besties were camped in the lightless forest several dozen meters behind Amy. Daisy was probably having an excited conversation with Cassie about the last "Kitty" they'd lured into a school-house. They'd played hide and seek from the walking corpse for an hour before Daisy had planted a hatchet in the back of the dead thing's skull. Amy had almost collapsed from giggling in trembling excitement. That was a good night.

But tonight, as Amy stood transfixed by the stars and lost in thought, she lifted her gas mask and spat out a globule of green-black ichor, her lungs burning. She grimaced, and her fire-kissed lips stretched, feeling dry and cracked, twisted to a grotesque visage that she'd only dared look upon once before donning the mask.

Her thoughts were vivid and distracting, bringing her to a new level of stupification as she considered the strange things that zipped around in her mind like honeybees trapped in a comb. Very few could bring themselves to understand her level of comprehension.

A dark smile curled her lips, and the pain she felt was exquisite. She relished the sensation, and thought of Daisy, her dear friend, and the closest thing she had to a sister.

Besides Cassie, of course.

Together, the three of them had survived year after torturous year, enduring each prod and poke and shock the doctors had inflicted upon the women of Seagate Psychiatric Hospital. After a couple of years, when the world started to churn with a sinister infection, they'd been drugged and shipped off illegally to Chernarus to be even further forgotten by society. Then things had gotten interesting.

Really interesting.

Cassie Somerset, Amy Struss and Daisy Bloom all escaped Chernarus mental wards during the initial infection breakout. One of the guards--a rapist and disgusting individual altogether--had the forethought to unlock the patient's rooms before fleeing, allowing the women to escape into a thrice-fucked world.

But the years of drugs, experiments and abuse had changed them. Had changed Amy.

Made her .. strange.

Amy shook herself from the reverie, and wondered how long the episode had lasted. Once, she had been lost two days in her own thoughts, just sitting in her own self-discovery and filth. Two days that had gone by without her.

"But that was the longest ever," she muttered to herself beneath the gas mask, lips stinging.

She heard something nearby, and marveled at the company. The distinct sound of a "Kitty", not far away, interrupted Amy's thoughts. Slowly, it came shambling up the hill on some long-forgotten task.

"Meow... here, kitty-kitty," Amy murmured in that sweet voice. The "Kitty" stumbled closer, groaning mindlessly as it wandered towards some new distraction, a new promise of eat, eat, eat, eat.

And it walked right up to Amy, who stood with her head tilted, staring at the "Kitty" who wore the oil-stained jumpsuit of a mechanic. His name-tag read "Johan" in embroidered cursive.

They stood staring, Amy and Johan the Dead Kitty Corpse. Neither moved. Motionless as statues, they seemed to have a cosmic moment of understanding---or so she liked to think. The moment could have lasted seconds, or hours. Amy couldn't tell.

And it was in this moment that she realized one thing: The world was a stagnant place, with no meaning but to walk it without purpose, until you came to a dark and sleepy end without anyone really giving an actual fuck.

Amy giggled at the ferocity of such a stark realization.

And Johan growled and lunged.

But Amy was quick, and she spun away, practically dancing on her light feet as she giggled under the gas mask. It took only a shift to her left and a plunging motion with her right hand to stick the "Kitty" in the eye with her blade. It fell limp instantly, like a sack of potatoes hitting the grass.

After she yanked her survival knife from the eye-socket of the dessicated skull, she sat on the corpse's chest and began to carve her name into its forehead. Flesh peeled away under the blade, but the mark was still noticeable when she finished.

She sat and stared off towards the ocean for awhile. Each break and wave was illuminated by the soft lunar light from the low-hanging moon, sparkling off the water in the darkness. It was peaceful, and lonely. She hated both these things.

But then, something picqued her interest: a lone figure running down the beach, through the fields. He (or she?) sprinted for their life from a very determined group of living dead. Amy snickered to herself, stabbing her blade into the corpse's chest, and fingering the hilt as she watched a hopeless soul flee from the inevitable.

"Run, kitty-kitty," she murmured darkly. "Big dog's comin' for you..."

• Emerald

Your writing skills are beautiful and after witnessing these characters myself, the thought you have put into them is absolutely marvelous!

Until we meet again, Miss Strange.

Hopefully sooner than later right, Ayton? *Laughs manically*

• MVP

((*Author's Note: Any characters or names written here are purely fictional, and not other players I have met or interacted with, aside from myself and Daisy, of course. If your character name happens to be Jerico, or if you know a Jerico, I assure you it's completely coincidence. It's not you or your friend. :P))

Last Night...

"No, Cassie, that's not how it goes," Amy argued. "See how I drew the line down and around the shoulder? That's where the joint meets."

She hunched over the form of a gagged and bound man, a former soldier from the Time Before. Immobile, helpless, and naked, the man could only watch with terrified eyes as the psychotic girl marked dotted lines with a black marker across his bare flesh. Right now, she traced a finger along the marking on his right shoulder, which curved around underneath him to his shoulder blade.

"Exactly, see?" Amy pointed to the shoulder, her attention on the decapitated head that sat on the blanket beside her. A decayed thing, the zombiefied head was slick with embalming fluid, the rotted face framed by greasy tendrils of dirty-blonde hair. Daisy had brushed it a few days ago, but riding around in a backpack always gave Cassie a bad hair day.

Amy smiled down at her friend, her own lips twisting and burning with the sensation of pain from the kiss of chemical and fire. From the nose up, Amy wasn't so bad to look at (though she never took to a looking glass). But her mouth, lips, chin, and jaw were mangled and ragged, torn into the morbid mockery of a permanent grin.

Cassie stared back with filmy, white eyes, her jaw opening and closing ceaselessly as she gummed at the air. Amy and Daisy had long-since removed Cassie's teeth (with Cassie's permission, of course), so as not to get "pinched" accidentally.

"Why don't you just eat as-is? Like fast-food," Cassie said, though the words didn't come from outside of Amy's head; rather, they came from deep within her mind.

"Because we have to have SOME sense of tradition, don't we?" Amy shot back to her bodiless friend. "Besides, it makes it easier to store and move the meat when we're on the move." Amy capped the marker and traded it for a knife in her backpack. A bowie knife, sharpened to a pristine edge.

"Not exactly a butcher's blade," Amy complained softly, as she examined the metal. "But it'll do."

"In a pinch," Cassie replied with an amount of amusement, gums clacking together squishily.

The captive man struggled, trying to break his bonds and free himself, but Amy only shook her head and tsked, tossing her black mane of hair over one shoulder. She grinned wide, transforming her face into a devilish grimace. Clear, gray eyes studied the man with a twisted excitement, and she couldn't help the laugh that erupted from the depths of her throat.

"Calm down, Kitten. If you struggle, I'll use the softer blade, and it'll take longer, and make me have to work a LOT harder." Amy tilted her head to the left a few degrees. "And that's not good for either of us."

His chest heaved but he sat still and tried to say something through the cloth she'd gagged him with. His brown eyes pleaded and he wept. He'd long ago soiled himself, but Amy had made him rinse off in the pond at gunpoint.

"Well, Jerico, thankfully Cassie here isn't totally heartless--unlike yours truly." Amy talked in a sing-song voice, as if she were speaking about the latest fashion no-nos. "She insists we use an anesthetic. You know, to keep the noise down." She giggled sinisterly.

Jerico started struggling again, but Amy whacked him on the head with the hilt of her knife, dazing him. With that, she stuck a needle into his shoulder and thumbed the plunger. "There we are, Kitten! Much better, isn't it?" She patted his shoulder comfortingly, and then took the blade and began to saw through his flesh.

In a matter of minutes, she had a perfectly severed human arm lying on a large sheet of plastic, ready to be flayed and cooked. Or not.

Jerico had long ago lost consciousness, so Amy took the time to get to work on some of his other limbs. He was a choice cut--not too lean, not too fatty. It's why she'd chosen him. Well, besides the fact that she'd gotten tired of cold peas and fish.

As Amy worked, she and Cassie talked about various things, from boys to old TV shows they'd watched at the hospital together. At one point, Cassie brought up something particularly funny and Amy burst into laughter, a bloodied hand to her mouth that failed to contain her amusement.

"You're bleeding," Cassie said.

Amy looked over to her friend. "What? No, that's just his blood," she replied, gesturing to the dismembered corpse. The man had expired about twenty minutes into the butchery.

"No, sweetie, your lip," Cassie's voice said softly in Amy's head.

Amy scowled, and her lips flared in pain. It was unwelcome, because it had drawn blood and made her look weak. Amy hated looking weak, and most of all hated when she was reminded that her disfigurement was more of a weakness than it was a strength. She usually wore it as a symbol of fear, to scare others when she needed to. But right now, it was a sorry reminder of the punishment she had received for trying to attain freedom, both physically and psychologically.

Amy shrieked and began to hack at what remained of the corpse, losing all self-control. Blood, flesh and muscle tissue spattered through the air, landing in all directions around the maddened nineteen year-old psychopath. By the time she was done, she was covered in a fine sheen of red, dripping from her hair in dark droplets to collect at her feet. She breathed heavily, trying to compose herself, but the agitation and fury had overwhelmed her to the point of recklessness.

Cassie, however, remained calm. "You need more," she said quietly. "Maybe something stronger to relax your spirit, sweetie."

Amy took one final deep breath, before a sense of calm settled in. "You're right," Amy said slowly, as if the words were thick on her tongue. "We need to find this 'Employer'."

"Yes," Cassie responded in that smooth, sedating voice of hers. "You'll need something stronger than the drug-store analgesics. Something purer."

"But what can we offer him?" Amy asked, estranged and sounding rather small and pitiful as her anger and apathy disappeared to be replaced by a child-like fear.

Cassie gnashed at the air, chewing on her tongue. "Whatever he wants," she intoned. "Whatever he needs."

Amy nodded, and butchered the meat into smaller pieces to prepare. "We'll wake Daisy soon."

"Soon," Cassie agreed.

And they ate.

• Emerald

I knew amy was a cannibal!

Not just Amy ;) Numnomnom

• MVP

Yeah just wait till things start getting all Kuru up in this bitch. xD

• Emerald

Viktor is hopefully off the menu......Please?

All hail King Viktor! Of course you are off the menu, Vik.

• MVP

I'm still going around warning everyone of you! Soon enough, they'll know what you did! :P

Have no idea what you're talking about. *innocent smile*

However, I was right about one thing: You do talk a lot.

Maybe we should have done something about that. ^_^

• MVP

Have no idea what you're talking about. *innocent smile*

However, I was right about one thing: You do talk a lot.

Maybe we should have done something about that. ^_^

You're so sinister... it's interesting!

You'll have to find me again before you can hold my tongue.

But.. you are right, yes, maybe sometimes I should stay quiet.

• MVP

You're not gonna hurt ivan are you? :c

Amy doesn't like people saying bad stuff about her. Or Cassie and Daisy.

Ivan should be a good kitty. :P

I said something bad? O_o

• MVP

"haha the first thing ivan said to me and the other lad on the roof was, dont trust her she will rob you"

:P

"haha the first thing ivan said to me and the other lad on the roof was, dont trust her she will rob you"

I never said that O_O

• MVP

I never said that O_O

That's okay. Wasn't plan on eating you, anyway. Too gamey. :D

Actually, I probably wouldn't really eat any player, unless it was a planned story-line or something. Donno if it's an official rule, but when it comes to permanent change to a character (dismemberment, scarring, etc.) for me, it has to be consensual.