Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 08:24

Active Areas?

• Emerald

Prud Lake is a popular place, great to get robbed at. Located over Novy Sobor, put if you want to avoid getting robbed I would tell you to go around the stary/nwaf/Vybor area, since it's were all the people are at.

• Emerald

Prud always has people to RP with, but there are enemies there too. I think DUTY are still operating a little base on NWAF, but that could be out of date. Besides that, Kotei Shima is between Cherno and Elektro, you can try that when the Doragonzu are online for some nice RP.

I prefer meeting people in the wild, they are more inclined to RP with you and you will know them on a more personal level than those in Prud.

The most active places are the;

NWAF (Due to the 2 barracks and DUTY camp)

Prud Lake

Stary Sobor

S-Gru turn (Usually mean people there)

NEAF

The Radio station by Kabanino

Most PCB's

Although it can depend on which time you get to these places, which will determine how many people are there. If you go at a time where not many people are on then you will be lucky to meet one person but if there are around 30+ people on then you will more than likely meet someone.

• MVP

Kotei Shima is a popular place, sometimes (Drakon).

Actually one more thing then it can be marked solved. Is Free Medics camp all the way up north still there?

Yeah it's still up at Pobeda, but it isn't really that popular.

I've only seen a few people there recently.

Actually one more thing then it can be marked solved. Is Free Medics camp all the way up north still there?

That is not popular at all now. I have barely seen anyone up there recently. You could go up there but you would have more of a chance of encountering people in the places mentioned above.