Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 02:14

How do you rob people?

Guest TrueChang

Guest TrueChang

Being new i have not really had chance to rob anybody.We have a lot of big bandits on here and i would like some tips upon how you rob others.

• Sapphire

drop weps 10 secs. Now run north :troll:

Being new i have not really had chance to rob anybody.We have a lot of big bandits on here and i would like some tips upon how you rob others.

I mostly initiate while my victims are inside vehicles or busy doing something (in their backpack or drinking) I also make sure to take their radio and then bring them a click or two away just in case they have backup. At the end I give them their secondaries back and drop the ammo a couple hundreds of meters away

Guest TrueChang

I mostly initiate while my victims are inside vehicles or busy doing something (in their backpack or drinking) I also make sure to take their radio and then bring them a click or two away just in case they have backup. At the end I give them their secondaries back and drop the ammo a couple hundreds of meters away

This sounds great.Must thank you and hope i can be a part of B-17 soon!

• Sapphire

I don't :P.

Guest TrueChang

New ringtone right there.

Right way to initiate on teachers

Think i will have it playing when i play RP 10 hour version of corse

Guest Alfie

Going to move this to questions.

OK, here's how I do it;

"Do not move or raise your weapons or you'll be shot. Drop your weapons, your backpack, and your radios now."

From there I'd frisk them for radios, etc, just in case they don't hatchet my face.

This is just what I usually do, however I rarely initiate on people.

I've never robbed anyone before but if i were to i would first make sure there attention is not on me and tell them to turn around if there looking in my direction (if not i would tell them not to turn around) then i would say "You have 10 seconds to drop your weapons and radio or you will be shot" and you could add something like "I'm not fucking around here!" ;) Then i would tell them to take 10 steps away from there guns then frisk em' and take what you want. :)

Basically what Alfie said.

If they do not comply I.E do not drop their weapons or shoot back then you can kill them. But you can only shoot after they have had enough time to comply but have not.

Also, afterwards, you cannot tell them to just run North otherwise that is just bad RP.

You can also not log out within 15 minutes of robbing someone and cannot be within 1.5km radius as this is combat logging.

You can change your skin but if they did not comply and you see them within 2 hours, you cannot kill them as you have changed your skin and therefore forfeit KoS rights.

Other than that, it should all be good.

• MVP

OP are you happy with the answers above? If so I'll mark this thread as solved but it will remain open.

I encourage other people to give examples of initiations and such. Would be quite handy for future reference.

Guest TrueChang

OP are you happy with the answers above? If so I'll mark this thread as solved but it will remain open.

I encourage other people to give examples of initiations and such. Would be quite handy for future reference.

Yeah solved thanks.

You can always try to personalise your initiation, for example:

*You see a guy with the hippy skin on*

YOU THERE, WITH THE SHITTY HAIRCUT AND BLUE JACKET, DROP YOUR WEAPONS OR YOU WILL BE KILLED!

Just to try and mix things up a little:P

Make sure he knows who you're talking to though.