Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 11:54

Ban Appeal for Killer Krueger/ Caelius Cynweard (Could not access old account)

Guest Djo Khappa

Guest Djo Khappa

(I am making the appeal on this account as, despite numerous attempts, the 'Request Login Credentials' is not working so for that I apologise.)

Hi. I am aware I made an appeal similar to this before but six months have passed since this time and I am still as ambitious to play DayZRP again as I was six months past hence why I am re-appealing. First and foremost I apologise for what was written six months ago at which time I accused certain admins of bias and stated that I would bypass the GUID ban in order to get back on to the server; A) All admins are undoubtedly appointed their positions as a result of their ability to judge fairly and in the best interests of the server itself and I have no right to dispute that. B) I have no clue in the slightest how to bypass a Global Ban and the claim was made amidst my frustration and sadness towards being permanently banned from a mod which I am certainly passionate about.

Now you may wondering why I still bother to appeal even after it has been made clear that I will never play again, and the answer to that query is simple; I am truly passionate about the RP experience this server provides. I am in no doubt when I say I may be one of /the/ most dedicated players to the server; I am an actor and a writer and the ability to do both in a community like this is something I can find no where else and providing this amazing community with experiences and stories that others may not be willing to is something I thoroughly enjoy. Even six months after my appeal I keep up to date with the current events of the server and actively talk with members of the community in addition to reading others' stories in the Roleplay section. To summarise what I am trying to say: I really, really love this mod. I have donated before and not just for the skins, but because I feel that your server(s) provide players like me with an experience that no other server can replicate and it is my pride and joy to be involved with the game and the forums as this community fascinates me to no end.

Unfortunately it is obvious I have been banned for a reason, 36 points isn't something an admin can simply ignore and I have finally accepted that, however, I still feel I am not wholly to blame solely for one reason: at the time of playing, I struggled to understand two rules and as a result I made mistakes which, due to the lack of explanation in the rules section at the time, gave me 20 points and my inevitable ban. As mentioned in my appeal, (http://www.dayzrp.com/t-appeal-for-my-ol...yneweard), two incidents which stacked up 20 points against me, I feel, were not entirely my fault but I take full responsibility for my actions and have since learned from them.

I wholly and truly appreciate that admins have to stick to a strict set of rules and regulations when it comes to the tribunal of players so as to be sure that the server is a great experience for all that play in accordance with the rules, but I feel that due to the lack of explanation in the rules section in the time, (which now thankfully have been updated), I was punished without being able to express that the fault in my actions was the unawareness of restrictions and regulations and feel somewhat that, if I had not been giving these strikes, I would still be providing the game, and vice versa, with the fantastical RP experience that I love and miss so much!

I understand if you deny me again, but all I ask is that you keep in mind that without the 20 points added as a result of my actions under the influence of inconformity, that I never would have been permabanned and thus I would only have, if I am correct, six points to my name which is somewhat small compared to other instances. In addition, I believe it is rare for an admin to find players like myself that are so passionate about the experience you provide and, even half a year after an incident, are still willing to seek repentance for their errors and make up for it in improving the experience we are so passionate about.

Below I have included some of my contributions to the community that recieved incredibly positive feedback and each of which I have so enjoyed being able to contribute to the community and so wish to do so again. If, however, you feel that I still do not deserve to be a member of the community then all I beg is for this account to not be banned as I love being able to add stories to the Roleplaying segment of the game for people to (hopefully) enjoy.

I hope to hear back from you,

Mitchell Siddons (Caelius Cyneweard/Djo Khappa)

P.S. I recently got a friend to join named Arash Khetrapal (playing as James Emanuel) whom I have agreed that, if I am to be granted access again, I will stick to playing with him in his strictly non-hostile group to dispel any chance of me offending the rules somehow and he will additionally monitor me at all times to be sure that I am in the swing of any changes in the servers regulaions.

P.S.S I had to type this out on my brother's very dodgy laptop so if there happen to be any errors in the text, i.e. random letters in places, missing punctuation, etc I apologise!

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-attack-on-the-sa...=Cyneweard

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-caelius-cynewear...=Cyneweard

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-stoneheart-d...=Cyneweard

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-a-brother-s-reve...=Cyneweard

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-i-am-coming-swee...hlight=Djo

• MVP

Hi, please use the appropriate template or the appeal won't be looked at:

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]

Guest Djo Khappa

I can't do that as my original reports seem to have all been deleted... In addition, this appeal was not intended for the usual tribunal system and will not work with the enforced template. It was originally a private message but is now my only appeal and all I ask is you take two minutes to read it after I spent 15 minutes writing it... It's all I ask

• Legend

Without the template the appeal will be ignored and closed.

Guest Djo Khappa

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair:

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Now you may wondering why I still bother to appeal even after it has been made clear that I will never play again, and the answer to that query is simple; I am truly passionate about the RP experience this server provides. I am in no doubt when I say I may be one of /the/ most dedicated players to the server; I am an actor and a writer and the ability to do both in a community like this is something I can find no where else and providing this amazing community with experiences and stories that others may not be willing to is something I thoroughly enjoy. Even six months after my appeal I keep up to date with the current events of the server and actively talk with members of the community in addition to reading others' stories in the Roleplay section. To summarise what I am trying to say: I really, really love this mod. I have donated before and not just for the skins, but because I feel that your server(s) provide players like me with an experience that no other server can replicate and it is my pride and joy to be involved with the game and the forums as this community fascinates me to no end.

Unfortunately it is obvious I have been banned for a reason, 36 points isn't something an admin can simply ignore and I have finally accepted that, however, I still feel I am not wholly to blame solely for one reason: at the time of playing, I struggled to understand two rules and as a result I made mistakes which, due to the lack of explanation in the rules section at the time, gave me 20 points and my inevitable ban. As mentioned in my appeal, (http://www.dayzrp.com/t-appeal-for-my-ol...yneweard), two incidents which stacked up 20 points against me, I feel, were not entirely my fault but I take full responsibility for my actions and have since learned from them.

I wholly and truly appreciate that admins have to stick to a strict set of rules and regulations when it comes to the tribunal of players so as to be sure that the server is a great experience for all that play in accordance with the rules, but I feel that due to the lack of explanation in the rules section in the time, (which now thankfully have been updated), I was punished without being able to express that the fault in my actions was the unawareness of restrictions and regulations and feel somewhat that, if I had not been giving these strikes, I would still be providing the game, and vice versa, with the fantastical RP experience that I love and miss so much!

I understand if you deny me again, but all I ask is that you keep in mind that without the 20 points added as a result of my actions under the influence of inconformity, that I never would have been permabanned and thus I would only have, if I am correct, six points to my name which is somewhat small compared to other instances. In addition, I believe it is rare for an admin to find players like myself that are so passionate about the experience you provide and, even half a year after an incident, are still willing to seek repentance for their errors and make up for it in improving the experience we are so passionate about.

Below I have included some of my contributions to the community that recieved incredibly positive feedback and each of which I have so enjoyed being able to contribute to the community and so wish to do so again. If, however, you feel that I still do not deserve to be a member of the community then all I beg is for this account to not be banned as I love being able to add stories to the Roleplaying segment of the game for people to (hopefully) enjoy.

I hope to hear back from you,

Mitchell Siddons (Caelius Cyneweard/Djo Khappa)

P.S. I recently got a friend to join named Arash Khetrapal (playing as James Emanuel) whom I have agreed that, if I am to be granted access again, I will stick to playing with him in his strictly non-hostile group to dispel any chance of me offending the rules somehow and he will additionally monitor me at all times to be sure that I am in the swing of any changes in the servers regulaions. >

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

What could you have done better?:

• MVP

You have already made an appeal for this incident/incidents: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-appeal-for-my-old-account-permaban

Almost the exact same appeal, in fact.

In that appeal you threatened to create new accounts to circumnavigate your ban (which you did), and accused a staff member of bias (which was totally an unfounded accusation). In addition to that, your previous warning points were all found to be valid and legitimate.

As such, this appeal will be denied.

We only allow one ban appeal per incident, please do not make another on the same subject.