Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 20:53

My backstory (Pleas give me some feedback)

My name is Lon Daniels I came into Chernarus with my mum, my dad and my two brothers max and mike, we were a very close family.

We came to Chernarus for a fun family vacation trip, it wasn’t that fun though. On 20 march 2012 my brothers and I had woken up

in our tent and it was still very dark outside but we heard some weird loud noises. We said to each other: "What the hell was that??".

We looked at each other and without thinking I went out of the tent with our camping knife, I saw a weird trail on the ground it was

red and very wet. I walked towards my parents’ tent and I looked back at our own tent and I saw my brothers Max and Mike standing in front of

the tent, slowly walking towards me. There were no sounds at all and everything was so quiet. When we arrived at the tent of our parents

we already saw that it was open so Max looked inside of the tent and saw something nobody likes to see on a family vacation trip... Our

parents were all torn up and bloody. They….. They were dead?! They really were… We still didn’t really understand what happened,

just that our parents had died andthat we were alone now. My brothers and I liked to watch zombie movies we LOVED them! So this made us very afraid since we

heard our parents talk about some kind of infection 2 days ago. We gathered some supplies from our tents and started walking towards the

road, we kept following the road and eventually came in a big town were we saw a sign which kind of looked like this: Elektrozavodsk.

We went into the town and saw some dark figures walking very strange on the end of the road and we slowly started walking towards them,

then it looked at us… We saw two green glowing eyes looking towards us so we ran en didn't stop running! I stopped running when I

noticed my brothers were gone. I yelled and I yelled their names all over the place but I had no response.

That’s where my adventure began…

You will need to say that you went on holiday sometime in 2012 as that's when the infection started in the DayZRP Lore, and in 2014 the World was infected, meaning that no airlines would be going taking people to other countries for a holiday.

Also, why would you go on a holiday if your parents knew there was some kind of infection within the country?

Other than that, it's a nice backstory. :)

You will need to say that you went on holiday sometime in 2012 as that's where the infection started in the DayZRP Lore, and in 2014 the world was infected and no planes would be going to countries on holidays.

Also, why would you go onto a holiday if your parents knew of some kind of infection?

okay i will change it too 2012, but we allready were on vacation when my parents heard of the infection

and thanks for the feedback

You will need to say that you went on holiday sometime in 2012 as that's where the infection started in the DayZRP Lore, and in 2014 the world was infected and no planes would be going to countries on holidays.

Also, why would you go onto a holiday if your parents knew of some kind of infection?

okay i will change it too 2012, but we allready were on vacation when my parents heard of the infection

Ah OK, I was just a bit confused as to why you would if you knew about it, but never mind :D

Ah OK, I was just a bit confused as to why you would if you knew about it, but never mind :D

Haha thanks :)

The question here is why would you go on holiday knowing that the infection is there? Surely it would not be safe?? Apart from that I think its pretty good :)

The question here is why would you go on holiday knowing that the infection is there? Surely it would not be safe?? Apart from that I think its pretty good :)

plz read the other replies haha <3

• Emerald

Try be a bit more picky with your words. I felt that you used the word "and" way too much. You have a nice idea to a story, but you should be a bit more explicit. For example say what you plan to do. What you did when you saw your parents dead. Run? Wouldn't you run to the closest police station? Maybe that's where you see the infected for the first time?

• Emerald

Try be a bit more picky with your words. I felt that you used the word "and" way too much.

okay i will change it thanks!

Edited my reply a little

I did but you said that your parents still knew about it or am I getting it all mixed up?

I did but you said that your parents still knew about it or am I getting it all mixed up?

They knew about it when we already were on the vacation, but they didn't think it was that serious.

They knew about it when we already were on the vacation, but they didn't think it was that serious.

Okay that fine then :) You might want to look at the official lore just to see when the military started to move in a quarantine the place. Just to make sure that it makes all sense. But I don't think that is too necessary.

Good luck with the application

Okay that fine then :) You might want to look at the official lore just to see when the military started to move in a quarantine the place. Just to make sure that it makes all sense. But I don't think that is too necessary.

Good luck with the application

Thanks for the feedback!

I want to know more about your character. What is their personality like? What skills do they have, or what do they do for a job? What are their strengths, and their fears? Answering these questions for your character goes a long way to making them feel real :)

I want to know more about your character. What is their personality like? What skills do they have, or what do they do for a job? What are their strengths, and their fears? Answering these questions for your character goes a long way to making them feel real :)

I will try too put it in the story butt i can PM it to you if you want ?