Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:15

The Exclusive And Mighty Journal Of Viktor Chebrikov

Should Viktor continue to write in his Journal?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Day 1: An introduction of sorts.

Hello, Journal! How have you been today? Well my day has been Fabulous! Oh where is Viktor's manners? My name is Viktor Chebrikov your new owner and proprietor of you,Journal. Now you may be asking "But what happened to my Previous owner?" Well Journal Viktor shall tell you the short but explanatory story of what happened to your previous Master. Viktor was just walking along in Elektro minding his own business,killing zombies,looting,ect. When all of a sudden a random strange man ran up to Viktor. The man, being your previous owner, was wearing a Brown leather jacket and some loose-placing jeans that seemed like it should be saved as sleepwear. He started Raving at Viktor about Beans and safe places and breakthrough on cure to the point Viktor felt that his poor superior brain may have a stroke. So Journal ,you may be asking, what did Viktor the great do? Well to put it blank Viktor shot him in the leg and proceeded to bash his skull in with his stylish Baseball Bat with Barbed wire wrapped around it. All the while the man still continued to rave about random things such as his mother and his dog. After a few minutes of head bashing the man finally stopped talking,well stopped breathing, and Viktor proceeded to search The Madman for anything valuable. Now this is the part, sweet Journal, that Viktor found you and claimed you as my own under laws of survival. Viktor will keep you close to heart, sweet Journal of Viktor's, he will keep you in Viktor's suit pocket right where his heart is. Who knows maybe you will even save Viktor from a bullet one day. Oh, do not fret Journal Viktor will take good care of you! He shall write in you every day about Viktor's great and historic journeys and adventures. Until then Journal you shall be safe in Viktor Chebrikov's Coat pocket. Sweet Dreams Journal!

Day 2: Day

Hello Journal we meet again in order to tell Viktor's Epic story of adventure and Vice. Viktor has had a crazy-ish day but not as hectic as Viktor has been through before. The day started out with Viktor watching the island from the lighthouse with his rifle. So Journal guess who came into Viktor's crosshairs? The Infamous (At least in Viktors experience) Dr. Matt Brown of The Watchers! So to show that Viktor had his back Viktor shot a round right next to him into the "No Russians" sign. Put it this way Journal, Matt, Was not happy. Though as always he forgave Viktor in the end. Soon afterwards the rest of The Watchers rolled in, meaning 3 or so of them, Those people being Sophia Atwood and "Staggs". Viktor then proceeded to go back to the Island which used to belong to The Dorangzu. As Viktor sat down on the rugs by the Campfire my old Free Medic friend Remy Taveras came out of one of the buildings. From there Viktor and his Friends Smoked Hookah and Viktor Drank a bottle of Vodka and two Boxes of Painkillers.

From there the day went and wore on with Viktor doing great and superior things. As i got back from filling up Viktor's Canteen Viktor happened along to a argument and yelling contest against Remy! To this Viktor thought "No sir no sir this will not do!" So of course Viktor entered the Conversation with all the Charm and Grace Viktor had. As it turns out Remy was being Accused of selling Information to the B-17 or Block-17 if you want to get Technical Journal. This wore on and Viktor butted in and raised his gun several times but finally Remy was asked to leave the island along with his underling in tow. After that "Staggs" called Viktor into the Boathouse to talk. "Staggs" said to Viktor in the Boathouse that the only Reason Remy was not killed was because of Viktor's Epic greatness beyond proportions. He also mentioned the passing of one of Viktor's Dear friends, Alessandro Decosta, he died from Chloroform overdose then he was attempted to be revived Via a car battery and was reanimated.... as a undead hack. He was then put down quickly. Viktor is sad but Viktor shall mourn him by being GREATER than Viktor has ever been before.

Soon after the fight Ivan "Ace" Kapralov appeared. To make a argument short he convinced The Watchers to let the R.R. ,or Royal Reds my little Technical Journal, stay on the island and visit. Soon after which Viktor went back to being great and ended up meeting with Ms. Daisy and her friend Amy. Viktor really likes their style and they also see the greatness Viktor possesses. They even went so far as to call Viktor "King Viktor!". Oh Journal the day been Eventful but the night is just creeping up so until Next time Journal you will go back next to Viktor's heart. Until then,Sweet dream Journal.

• MVP

*Amy giggles as she pilfers Viktor's journal, reading about his eventful and entertaining misadventures. Of course, she slips it back into his backpack before he notices it gone...*

Day 3: Day/Night

Dear Journal, Nothing worth mentioning in Viktor's Mighty Journal!(Yes meaning you my sweet Journal) has happened today. I have, however, been noticing a few individuals hanging around Viktor back and giggling when Viktor isn't looking. Viktor is sure they are just happy to Bask in the radiance and glow of Viktor's Utter Awesomeness. I have also found some new guns around Berezino that Viktor hasn't seen before in the land of Chernarus. Rumor around Chernarus is that a Cargo plane full of weapons on the way to Utes was shot down by Council Forces and it seems a few(Dozen) boxes of weapons and ammunition fell out of the plane over Chernarus. The Council isn't exactly on Viktor's list of friends, especially,since one of their members, who only described himself as Mr.White, experimented on Viktor and three other of Viktor's friends,who i will leave nameless for their protection, with their hoity toity Super Serum. The good news is that Viktor got some assistance in Viktor's already superior strength and intelligence. The bad news is that supposedly there are some "Side Effects" to the Serum. Luckily for Viktor said "Effects" haven't surfaced, nor, does he want anyone to find out about them. Even though Viktor may not like the Council it doesn't stop Viktor from wanting to control them into Viktor's private army. Which means Viktor is glad that so far The Council have been deflecting this "Rebellion" that the Chernarus inhabitants have been doing with the UEF and CTC. Because i mean who wants control of a destroyed superpower? And besides.... The Council would never kill Viktor for he is to useful to them to kill....also very charming to boot. Now sweet Journal, i shall put you back into your bed and kiss you good night for you are the first book of history to tell of Viktor's Greatness and Ingenuity! Sweet dreams, dear Journal.

• Legend

// my name was metagamed... Alex was never said in the chat... Only "conview" was said after someone maybe remmy metagamed it. Only 3 people IC know my full name... And 2 are dead because of that ;)

Also great stories victor.. Really do like your character.

// my name was metagamed... Alex was never said in the chat... Only "conview" was said after someone maybe remmy metagamed it. Only 3 people IC know my full name... And 2 are dead because of that ;)

//Oops sorry there Staggs you Rp'ed it out good so didn't know it was still OOC info. I will edit it out then so as not to make this entry untrue-ish.

Day 4:Day/Night

Hello again, Dear Journal! Today was a less than eventful day but better than yesterday for Viktor! The day started out with Viktor traveling from Mogilevka to Stary Sobor in search of adventure,friends, and even some food and heavy weaponry. First thing Viktor encountered was a bunch of Undead Shufflers running towards the church entrance in a decent amount of numbers. Viktor first thought in this was "Hmm Viktor will go to the market and grab some food if the man/woman isn't dead when Viktor is done,Viktor will help them and possibly save their life". So Viktor went to the market found some cans of corn and Baked Beans and a weird looking backpack made of leather. Viktor also picked up a can of Cola on the way out of the store just in case Viktor got thirsty. When Viktor got back to the Church he saw the Undead pour out of the chapel in droves so Viktor went inside to see if there was a body. To Viktor' surprise there was none and the man that was, presumptuously, in the church was right behind Viktor. Viktor talked with this man to find out he name was "Damien" no last name sadly for i didn't get that. We ran around Stary for a bit and such but soon we parted ways for we had different destinations to go to.

Not even five seconds after the "Departure" from Damien, Viktor saw a Red UAZ van pull up to find that Ivan was behind the wheel. He asked Viktor if he wanted a ride and, of course, Viktor accepted. There were two other people in the car named Theo McCoy and George. After a good bit of traveling Ivan somehow crashed the car in a town on the way to the Island. Luckily, Viktor's superior eyes caught glimpse of a working white short bus. So we all decided to pile into the bus where Viktor decided to drive. From there Viktor's superior Driving skills and reflexes got Ivan and his friends to the Island in one piece with not even a scratch on the car. Viktor then met a couple of Viktor's old friends in The Watchers. Friends that were named Dr. Arcarius Rillo and Jack 'Bandit' Pendergras. After Viktor caught up with the two Comrades of Viktor' I decided to "Borrow" the bus to take it to a trip to Guglovo. When Viktor finally got to Guglovo Viktor heard someone say Viktor's name while he was driving by. When Viktor stopped to see who it was he recognized the person as Amelia Kruger,who was, Viktor's Frenemy? is that the correct English word for it? Anyways Me and her caught up for a bit explored Novy and Stary until our Car ran out of fuel. She than said goodbye to Dear Viktor and said she needed to sleep off some painkillers that Viktor gave her for a scratch she got across her arm.

After that Viktor left the bus in the field and went to the market to find some food and maybe some ammo for Viktor's Makarov. After dispatching a few of the Undead a woman came in and asked 'what was all the commotion about?'. Turns out the woman was none other than Daisy! From there Viktor talked with her a bit and asked how i got to Stary, i told her and she was very excited since she wanted to blow up the car i rode in and of course i let her. After the car was exploded we sat on the grass (She sat on a zombies body) and talked about random things such as Ivan wanting me to set him up with Amy, Daisy's closest friend. Afterwards we went on some random mini-adventure not worth mentioning in Viktor's mighty Journal (Although Daisy can sure swing an axe!). After that we parted ways and i am now settled in a boarded up house writing in you Dear Journal. But now you shall go back to Viktor's Breast pocket where his heart lies. Sweet Dreams, My Journal.

• Sapphire

I know it :D

• Legend

I know it :D

Didnt your character forget 99% things of his past and become a new person? Besides.. If he shows any hint on it then staggs will murder him without a doubt.

• Sapphire

I love Viktor. Our characters are really similar. I love it.

Day 5:

Today was YET AGAIN a uneventful day for Viktor. All that really happened for Viktor, Dear Journal, was me looting,hunting, and drinking Vodka. I mean i did meet this guy named "Joe" when Viktor was walking around the Island. He looked like a Undead Shuffler so Viktor's first thoughts were 'Well fuck the Undead can hold guns now! Whelp Viktor is fucked.' turns out though he was just wearing some makeup and Latex he found in a mask store and used it for "Camouflage" to blend in with The Undead. Viktor quickly pointed out to the man that that is the fastest way for someone to jump to conclusions and put a bullet through his skull. Joe also had a pretty banged up Fishing Boat and asked Viktor if he wanted to trade for it or anyone willing to trade for it. Viktor did know a certain TOR Ranger but sadly he hasn't been around of late so i told the weirdly dressed man no. After that Viktor went looting in Elektro to find his friend Robert or "Bert" for short. Viktor still doesn't understand that why would he shorten his name to "Bert" and not "Rob" or "Robbie", hell, Even "Roberto" would've been better than just plain "Bert". Anyways me and him caught up and talked as we ran through Elektro to the island while along the way picking up a few of the Shufflers along the way. Before we even got to the lighthouse we had a whole parade behind us. Luckily, when me and Robert were going downhill, Viktor saw that the Undead couldn't handle the hill's steepness and soon fell head first and snapping their own necks in the process. After that Viktor and Robert talked a little more before He retired to bed, Viktor decided that it was best for him to turn in as well so he decided to go to bed in his personal room as well. Sorry my Dear Journal for the lack of Exciting Adventures but lately things have been slowing down for dear old Viktor. Maybe Viktor is almost at the time when he may need to Reti.... No! that's just silly Viktor doesn't need that. What Viktor needs is to start nosing in on more of people's business so Viktor can have more adventures! That would do it! But until then, Good night, Sweet Journal and do not let the Bed bugs bite. At least that is what Americans say to their children before they go to bed.

Day 5:

Today was YET AGAIN a uneventful day for Viktor. All that really happened for Viktor, Dear Journal, was me looting,hunting, and drinking Vodka. I mean i did meet this guy named "Joe" when Viktor was walking around the Island. He looked like a Undead Shuffler so Viktor's first thoughts were 'Well fuck the Undead can hold guns now! Whelp Viktor is fucked.' turns out though he was just wearing some makeup and Latex he found in a mask store and used it for "Camouflage" to blend in with The Undead. Viktor quickly pointed out to the man that that is the fastest way for someone to jump to conclusions and put a bullet through his skull. Joe also had a pretty banged up Fishing Boat and asked Viktor if he wanted to trade for it or anyone willing to trade for it. Viktor did know a certain TOR Ranger but sadly he hasn't been around of late so i told the weirdly dressed man no. After that Viktor went looting in Elektro to find his friend Robert or "Bert" for short. Viktor still doesn't understand that why would he shorten his name to "Bert" and not "Rob" or "Robbie", hell, Even "Roberto" would've been better than just plain "Bert". Anyways me and him caught up and talked as we ran through Elektro to the island while along the way picking up a few of the Shufflers along the way. Before we even got to the lighthouse we had a whole parade behind us. Luckily, when me and Robert were going downhill, Viktor saw that the Undead couldn't handle the hill's steepness and soon fell head first and snapping their own necks in the process. After that Viktor and Robert talked a little more before He retired to bed, Viktor decided that it was best for him to turn in as well so he decided to go to bed in his personal room as well. Sorry my Dear Journal for the lack of Exciting Adventures but lately things have been slowing down for dear old Viktor. Maybe Viktor is almost at the time when he may need to Reti.... No! that's just silly Viktor doesn't need that. What Viktor needs is to start nosing in on more of people's business so Viktor can have more adventures! That would do it! But until then, Good night, Sweet Journal and do not let the Bed bugs bite. At least that is what Americans say to their children before they go to bed.

Sounds like what you need is another exciting (and possibly deadly) adventure, courtesy of your best pal Mr.Taveras.

• MVP

Hello Journal we meet again in order to tell Viktor's Epic story of adventure and Vice. Viktor has had a crazy-ish day but not as hectic as Viktor has been through before. The day started out with Viktor watching the island from the lighthouse with his rifle. So Journal guess who came into Viktor's crosshairs? The Infamous (At least in Viktors experience) Dr. Matt Brown of The Watchers! So to show that Viktor had his back Viktor shot a round right next to him into the "No Russians" sign. Put it this way Journal, Matt, Was not happy. Though as always he forgave Viktor in the end. Soon afterwards the rest of The Watchers rolled in, meaning 3 or so of them, Those people being Sophia Atwood and "Staggs". Viktor then proceeded to go back to the Island which used to belong to The Dorangzu. As Viktor sat down on the rugs by the Campfire my old Free Medic friend Remy Taveras came out of one of the buildings. From there Viktor and his Friends Smoked Hookah and Viktor Drank a bottle of Vodka and two Boxes of Painkillers.

From there the day went and wore on with Viktor doing great and superior things. As i got back from filling up Viktor's Canteen Viktor happened along to a argument and yelling contest against Remy! To this Viktor thought "No sir no sir this will not do!" So of course Viktor entered the Conversation with all the Charm and Grace Viktor had. As it turns out Remy was being Accused of selling Information to the B-17 or Block-17 if you want to get Technical Journal. This wore on and Viktor butted in and raised his gun several times but finally Remy was asked to leave the island along with his underling in tow. After that "Staggs" called Viktor into the Boathouse to talk. "Staggs" said to Viktor in the Boathouse that the only Reason Remy was not killed was because of Viktor's Epic greatness beyond proportions. He also mentioned the passing of one of Viktor's Dear friends, Alessandro Decosta, he died from Chloroform overdose then he was attempted to be revived Via a car battery and was reanimated.... as a undead hack. He was then put down quickly. Viktor is sad but Viktor shall mourn him by being GREATER than Viktor has ever been before.

Soon after the fight Ivan "Ace" Kapralov appeared. To make a argument short he convinced The Watchers to let the R.R. ,or Royal Reds my little Technical Journal, stay on the island and visit. Soon after which Viktor went back to being great and ended up meeting with Ms. Daisy and her friend Amy. Viktor really likes their style and they also see the greatness Viktor possesses. They even went so far as to call Viktor "King Viktor!". Oh Journal the day been Eventful but the night is just creeping up so until Next time Journal you will go back next to Viktor's heart. Until then,Sweet dream Journal.

awww <3 nice entry!

Day 5:

LONG STORY

Sounds like what you need is another exciting (and possibly deadly) adventure, courtesy of your best pal Mr. Taveras.

I would but i'm sure Ivan would say "Remy why the hell are you hanging out with this Douchebag? Get back to pointless work." So get permission first. Nah i'm kidding let's go!

LONG LENGTHY TEXT

awww <3 nice entry!

I would make it more emotional but this is Viktor that were talking about. Sad to see Alessandro go though. :(

Day 6:

Today, Dear Journal was a nice change of pace! For once it was exciting again.... as it should be! The day started out with me walking out of my room and seeing Remy just sleeping there on the rugs above the building. Viktor tried numerous times to wake him up from Commanding in the name of Viktor to get up, to shining a Flashlight in his face but that Ex-Free Medic was out cold. Viktor wondered if he got into Viktor's private stash of Vodka.... Anyways soon afterwards Viktor heard a sharp CRASH! coming from the storeroom in Viktor's building. When Viktor went to go investigate the noise he found none other than Amy playing with a bunch of cobwebs. Viktor proceeded to ask her why she was in the Storeroom she replied "I was just playing with the spiders." Viktor shrugged and said back to her "Well, seems harmless enough as long as you do not hurt yourself." After that Viktor and Amy were sitting by the Campfire as i told her of Ivan wanting to "Hook up" with her. She of course laughed at that comment and just as she got done Ivan decided to make a appearance. After exchanging the usual banter we decided to write on the sleeping Remy's face. Ivan made a Rabbit on his cheek and Amy put a unibrow on his face. Just as they were done Remy woke up and made a huge fit over how we were Douchebags,assholes,ect. Then Ivan decided to go lay down after being slapped by Remy. The fact Ivan was slapped by Remy was a very funny scene upon many a thing.

Afterwards Me,Remy,Amy, and later Daisy (she Joined the party with her "Friend" Cassie) started talking a bit when suddenly Remy saw a figure dash out of the Boathous...(The Reader can see a blatant Black Marker goes across several dozen already written lines until it finally ends) Sorry about that, Dear Journal, but i had to block out some sensitive information just in case someone, somehow, somewhere, get's to you, my sweet Journal, While Viktor is alive. Last thing Viktor needs is some random mob of "Good Samaritans" knocking down Viktor's door with Giant hay tossers and fire sticks. I mean, Journal, you can't be to careful with public image now can you now. Let's just summarize the sensitive information asssss..... "Fun" with the figure. Amy and Daisy helped in the "Fun" while Remy stood a bit back and watched it happen and unfold. Note to self: Never ever EVER! whistle around Amy or Daisy. Anyways my ,Dear precious sweet Journal, it is time you went back to your comfy bed by my heart and use Viktor's Manly Muscles as a soothingly melodic beating pillow and my pocket as a blanket. Until next i write in you, Sweet dreams, and do not let the dead bite. Amy told that one to Viktor when he went off to bed, i mean, as much as Viktor is very tasty the Undead Shufflers would never dare nor dream of even laying a single Canine into Viktor's flesh. Otherwise Viktor would behead said Shuffler, put his jaw on the curb of a street,and stomp down REALLY hard on the Undead Shufflers head. But as always Journal, Sweet Dreams.

Day 7:

Dear Journal, I am not in the mood for anything fun right now. Viktor's plan backfired horribly and got someone close to Viktor killed. If it wasn't for Ivan, Viktor would've been killed as well.... Maybe that would be fair if Viktor did die instead of Amelia. GRRRR it is all because of HER! Because of HER Viktor is on the run! Because of HER Amelia is dead! Because of HER i will have to do what Viktor doesn't want to do!....Why can't Viktor be allowed to do what everyone does naturally in their lives? Why can't Viktor plot to kill and torture people? Why can't Viktor steal something shiny and keep it? Why can't people understand that Viktor can't help who he is? I knew i never belonged on that Island with those so called "Friends" of Viktor's. All they care about is their exclusive "Family". All Viktor was to them was a.....joke. A joke to laugh at for being who i am! So what if Viktor says his name in the "Third Person"? So what if he holds his head high above the others? So what if Viktor drinks Vodka with Painkillers? That doesn't make him any different than them.... For now i am stuck in the ruins of that old place called "Dodge". Viktor is going to hide out till i know what i can do to end HER! I will kill HER and anyone who gets in my way! Journal, i am sorry about yelling inside of you with Viktor's writing but Viktor... Viktor just needed to let that out. You, Sweet Journal, is the only one i can trust with ALL of Viktor's secrets. Do not worry i will put you back into Viktor's pocket and you can go back to beddie bye. Good night, Dear Journal, Sleep tight and i will make sure you will stay safe. Hmm maybe i will grow a beard...

Day 9:

Dear Journal, Still out in the woods living "Off the land" as Viktor heard some Americans call it. Though Viktor now have pushed to see my boundaries on how close Viktor can be to The Island. Turns out Viktor is not as high on HER hit-list as Viktor once thought. Viktor is now camped at the mountain watching everyone who comes and goes from the island. I even saw a funny scene today, I saw HER running from some Undead shufflers. Viktor was tempted to pull the trigger on his Mosin with a scope but i decided to see if The Undead Shufflers could actually work and catch their meal. Apparently SHE was faster than those Shufflers and she got away uphill from them. Viktor decided that "Why not show them how close Viktor really is." So Viktor shot both of the Shufflers. Took Viktor a couple of shots but i nailed the both of them eventually. Besides that nothing new has been happening. Viktor will still get Revenge HER but as long as the other Watchers stay out of the way Viktor won't need to kill anyone else but HER. Viktor would talk about how he would kill HER, Dear Journal, but Viktor is a gentleman when it comes to killing people. Meaning that I don't talk about HOW i am GOING to kill them till i ACTUALLY kill them. If this were like any other time i wouldn't go for killing HER but she killed Amelia. We didn't even lay a finger on Sadie or Dora or whatever. Hell, we didn't even have an intent on hurting her but that didn't stop HER from doing it. GRRR you know what! Viktor may add another to Viktor's list and i shall kill them before HER just to fuck with HER. May even kill them the same way as SHE killed Amelia. Slit the wrists, Cut the throat, and watch them bleed for a good bit before i actually put the bullet in them. But enough about that Dark Business, Dear Journal. It is time i put you to bed next to Viktor's heart. Good night, sleep tight, And do not let the Shufflers bite.

Note to self: Get more Mosin Ammunition and a Grenade Undercarriage for my AK plus some GP Explosives rounds. Hell, and some Hand Grenades if i can find them.

• 2 weeks later...

Day: God Viktor has lost count.... Let's say 35

Hello Dear Journal,

I am sorry i have neglected you for so long but i do have reasons for such an absence on my part. One of them being how hard it is to find a working pen around Chernarus. Not much exciting has happened of late, Wish something worthwhile happens soon. I have been spending more and more time with Remy during my outings around Chernarus. Mostly to NWAF or Lake Prud but still they are better than sitting in the Wilderness all day doing nothing but drink Vodka. I have met some interestingly new people though. One of these people being named "Cameron" who seems to have a fetish with reading other people's journals that he deems as "Victims". At least that is what Viktor think he has said. Another new man i have met is a guy named "Makarov" who i met through Ivan. He seems to share a lot of common qualities of Viktor but doesn't talk about himself in "The Third Person" as many people have called it.

Journal, to be blunt with you, i feel.... Depressed? Is that the American word for it? Well i think the word in definition means "Deep sadness" so i would assume it describes me. I have been hearing of people of late talking about them having happy endings and people to love and rely on. As much as i have friends and Remy is like a son to Viktor, i feel empty inside. I hope Remy doesn't read this while i am still alive or he would just get a big head and an even bigger ego. I first felt this feeling of Emptiness when i ended up killing my Mentor. The man was like a Father to me and i loved him for it. I did anything he asked me of to do. Since we were in the same line of work and he was the Boss i, of course, had to do as i was told. But i gave every task he gave me Gusto and even did jobs he didn't ask me of in the first place, all to just impress him and make me proud of him. That all changed when i found out that he was taking credit for the tasks i had done. I would of been fine with it had it not been for me finding out from a Dead Assassins last words. The feeling that washed over me was of pure rage as i marched into his office,gun in hand, and shot him with all 15 bullets from my guns clip. The look he gave me as he was dying was a look of question, as if to say, "Why?". When i saw that.... that face it was the first time i felt that emptiness inside. I shot him again.... this time in the head to have him stop giving me that questioning face.... But like a carved marble statue it stayed there haunting me..... Taunting me!

I just want to be loved, Dear Journal. That is why i have been like the way i have been to other people.... The "Third Person" talking, The "Viktor is great" songs, The acting as though i am something better than a Human Being, all so i would be loved. For a time i even acted like that to you, Sweet Journal, so you would care about me and love me. But i see now that you love me no matter who i am, or what i am. Maybe.... Maybe there is a way to have people love me and not hate. Maybe if i brought back order and law.... Maybe if i give people hope in something real.... Maybe if i were to get the resources to start a new Civilization.... Maybe then.... they will love me, Dear Journal. Though, such a task may be long, i know just the organization that can fast track me to my goals. Hell, i have the suit for it after all.... why not give it some new management.

Good night ,Lovable Journal, Papa Viktor shall be loved by all in due time.