nMJYWEh.jpg

L3DOvlW.jpg

V22cF3R.jpg

TQgElcu.jpg

SqNu09A.jpg

7OMHeDJ.jpg

kIsB6Oq.jpg

The story behind the Home.

It was a dark night. We, the ISOA where driving around in our UAZ looking for a new place, a home we could live in for a while.

That was when we saw a small complex that was in a pretty bad shape. We decided that it was enough looking for a new home. *Artyom stops the UAZ*.

*Artyom, what the fuck are you doing?* Said Zero.

*Look there is something in front of us. *Artyom points at the complex* *

*Zero looks at the damaged complex*

*It looks really damaged* Said Zero.

*So why don't we try and repair it?* Said Artyom.

*Alright, we will see, lets go inside.* Said Zero.

*Artyom and Zero steps out of the UAZ, walking towards the complex*

*It looks pretty good inside* Said Artyom.

*Yeah, it must have been some kind of trading area until it got attacked. Look there are still these market things.* Said Zero.

*Yeah, seems like it.* Said Artyom.

*What do we need to repair it?* Said Artyom.

*The walls look fine to me, there are not a lot of holes in them.* Said Zero.

*The house looks really f*cked up outside.* Said Artyom.

*Yeah, it does, do you think it will fall apart?* Said Zero.

*Nah, I think it can hold* Said Arytom.

*Alright, its pretty late, lets see if we can go have a nice sleep and in the morning we will see if we can upgrade it* Said Zero.

The next day:

*Lets get the sandbags out of the car so we can put something in the front that can defend us if there are any attacks* Said Artyom.

*Artyom pulls the car in front of the house building a little sandbag nest*

*That looks good* Said Zero.

*Lets see if we can build something from wood that can defend us.* Said Artyom.

*Have you got some wood in the car?* Said Artyom.

*No, but there are some in the camp* Said Zero.

*Yeah I see it, next to the fire.* Said Artyom.

*Artyom walks into the house carrying 3 small logs of wood* *He opens a small door* *Hey, Zero look, I found something.* Said Artyom.

*What is it?* Said Zero.

*We don't need wood, there is something already down here* Said Artyom.

*Well, what is it?* Said Zero.

*It's a guard shed made out of wood. Help me carry it* Said Artyom

*Artyom and Zero puts the guard shed in front of the entrance.*

* I think this is enough work* Said Artyom.

*Lets go have a nice rest*

*Artyom and Zero sits down by the fire looking at the sun going down*

Tour around the Home.

[video=youtube]

\\ This is a Very Very Work In Progress. I will change some stuff.

This is a PCB and ISOA will not have CR rights.

• Sapphire

I like it! It seems a little small though. maybe make it a little bigger? Other than that, nice job Jun snew

I like it! It seems a little small though. maybe make it a little bigger? Other than that, nice job Jun snew

It's not really a settlement so I don't want to make it massive.

Guest Astycc

I like it, but it looks a little less home-like for a PCB, it needs a campfire, a few seats, maybe a table outside, a small tree in a corner, and that wooden gate-protecting thing at the front looks out of place for a random house in the middle of a road.

But good job for a first draft!

I like it, but it looks a little less home-like for a PCB, it needs a campfire, a few seats, maybe a table outside, a small tree in a corner, and that wooden gate-protecting thing at the front looks out of place for a random house in the middle of a road.

It's a little shed we made out of wood. :P

So whenever a car comes, we can use it as cover.

Also the backstory will be about us finding it blown up and damaged and us repairing the thing and upgrading it.

Guest Astycc

Also the backstory will be about us finding it blown up and damaged and us repairing the thing and upgrading it.

Well then, if you repaired it, why is the wooden thing looking brand new? Maybe add a shed there, or a fence instead? It looks really out of place and strange.

Well then, if you repaired it, why is the wooden thing looking brand new? Maybe add a shed there, or a fence instead? It looks really out of place and strange.

Because that wasn't there, we put it there.

Did you have a ready-made guard post with you or something?

• Sapphire

Its not that difficult to make a guard post its pretty must the same design as a childrens lemonade stand a few bit of wood and some nails and your done

Its not that difficult to make a guard post its pretty must the same design as a childrens lemonade stand a few bit of wood and some nails and your done

but still, it wouldn't look that new :/

• Sapphire

It doesn't look that new from what I can see half of the wood is dirty and blackened.

• Legend

Oh good a place for us to raid :troll:

Looks nice good luck with this

It doesn't look that new from what I can see half of the wood is dirty and blackened.

I don't know, just looks a little odd to me and Astycc too I'm assuming.

Guest Astycc

Yeah, and also, if you're creating a WIP PCB or Settlement or clan, then please accept feedback or create alternatives rather than arguing against it as it is needed to create a fully functioning clan/place that people actually like.

• Sapphire

Have to say, the location is a tad strange, it's not really close to any form of civilisation. Perhaps in the backstory, explain why the house is there? Or you could re-design the house, as in, making it look like a farm house.

Good luck with this. Dichina fields are very flat and nice to build on. :P

• Sapphire

Yeah, and also, if you're creating a WIP PCB or Settlement or clan, then please accept feedback or create alternatives rather than arguing against it as it is needed to create a fully functioning clan/place that people actually like.

Im not creating it for a start so I dont have to accept your feedback.

Also you tell me to accept feedback and criticism which i am doing which is why im debating with you and burgz about it what is the problem?

Is there some problem with my argument that i personally think it looks dirty enough? or can that feedback not be accepted?

There is a difference between debating and arguing.

Guest Astycc

There is a difference between debating and arguing.

Debate is a method of interactive and representational argument.

So basically there isn't a difference, a debate is in fact an argument, but more 2 sided than one.

• Sapphire

It looks nice, but this place is just going to be another place for firefights. :(

It wont be a place of firefights if people do not attack it. So it us up to the people to decide if it is a firefight zone or not, not our fault if it becomes one.

Also why would it become a firefight zone?

It looks nice, but this place is just going to be another place for firefights. :(

It's not really a settlement. It's a PCB.

So, I don't know, it depends.