Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 03:16

DayZRP launcher

Masulii

• Sapphire

now, the "problem" here is that everytime I launch my DayZRP launcher, it starts to download a lot of things even tho I just updated it. Is this normal or is there a lot of patches or is there something wrong on my launcher? Please, tell me about this

• Sapphire

So, basically I can just join the server I want even tho it is updating? And my ingame name is (First name) "Nickname" (Last name)? Just to make sure

Guest Pandi

Yes, you can join the server even it is updating, the launcher is a little broken.

Yes your in-game name requires to have (first name) (last name), you don't have to have a nickname in the middle, but you can if you like.

• Sapphire

okay, when I start the launcher, it says there is about 21 invalid files and then loads them. So this is okay, right?

• Emerald

okay, when I start the launcher, it says there is about 21 invalid files and then loads them. So this is okay, right?

I fixed mine by deleting the dayzrp folder and re-downloading it manually.

• Legend

I fixed mine by deleting the dayzrp folder and re-downloading it manually.

This could be the solution mate.

The launcher will patch any files that are missing or incomplete. Manually downloading would instantly put everything on the computer and you just need to save the folder in the OA folder.

Hope this helps let us know how it goes. Ill mark as solved (as I think your question has been answered) but ill leave it open for more comments

• Sapphire

I did so and it works now, thanks Fozzy :)