Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 01:38

Oldmans Sawmill [New area added]

Guest whitepointer

Guest whitepointer

A new update has taken place, I have changed morphed the surrounding area to convey more of a 'sawmill' look.

I have also been working on a new section of the camp, more information about it can be seen on my latest post.

s0zsfT8.jpg

XhktOPt.jpg

txbmEZf.jpg

Yzg6thW.jpg

pKGXLf1.jpg

VEcuPE7.jpg

9joRSh7.jpg

0zvOHx1.jpg

hqdHqPh.jpg

8IRrHYQ.jpg

7sPtzDH.jpg

WWisxOw.jpg

eZDVkaa.jpg

• MVP

Looks really good and fits in with being next to water. I like this, will make for some good RP.

• Sapphire

I like it, it looks extremely survivory.

Just one thing though, the lumber mill, you can't go inside of it can you?

Sadly not

Guest whitepointer

Hmm, that's off-putting for me, it would be soooo much better if you could...

I did have some plans to add a building in near future to the farming area, such as a small barn (along those lines), that would be accessible from the inside.

As I said, this is exactly why I made it :D. I'll take your feedback and see what I can do. However, it's not a certainty.

Where's the road leading to it? Why is there a massive saw mill in the field with no tracks, why are there a load of shipping containers in a field, it's a great idea but there are a lot of things that need work

• Emerald

Love the look of this place. Looks like a good place to RP.

• MVP

Just an updated Prud :D - Not too bad but needs more of a "Sawmill" affect adding to it.

• Sapphire

I aprove of this, but whitepointer is our informant so its ok. Where was the TOR stash again Whitepointer I forgot.

hehe, we can run it together ;)

Guest whitepointer

Where's the road leading to it? Why is there a massive saw mill in the field with no tracks, why are there a load of shipping containers in a field, it's a great idea but there are a lot of things that need work

Yes, I have plans to add a road leading to the back entrance of the building with a touch of decorations that will come with it.

Also, a long story and explanation of why it's there with other goodies will be included after I finish my block of exams.

Soon

I aprove of this, but whitepointer is our informant so its ok. Where was the TOR stash again Whitepointer I forgot.

You weren't meant to make it a public affair oldman! But it's alright, I forgive you.

Guest whitepointer

Updated Build

Here we go lady's and gents, I have been working on my created and added and renovated quite a lot of things. I will most likely going to be adding in areal photos and a video of me walking through the camp, so far it's hard to get a -nice- and accurate feel of the entire place.

Main things that have been added:

1. A road, overgrown.

2. An actually -operation- that helps the flow of the mill.

3. Some items to make it easier for me to explain certain areas of the mill, such as the containers.

The main thread has been edited and new photos have been added. Just remember, more information such as background story's and explanations are a work in progress and will arrive shorty.

Guest John Le Bear

This is looking good and has some potential.

May I suggest to add more logs and stacks of wood? I mean add loads too. Its a saw mill so there should be quite a lot of it laying around.

Have you looked into adding another building that is accessible to compensate for the sawmill that is inaccessible?

I dont have much feedback to give at this moment, the pictures dont show too much, but what I can see I like.

Good luck!

Guest whitepointer

May I suggest to add more logs and stacks of wood? I mean add loads too. Its a saw mill so there should be quite a lot of it laying around.

I do understand where people are coming from in relation to adding more logs to convey the 'sawmill look'. However, I really need to be careful with the placement of it so they do not look out of place and -clunky- so to speak.

Have you looked into adding another building that is accessible to compensate for the sawmill that is inaccessible?

Of course, a new addition will be created soon. I have the desire to make more than one area to RP at, three or four will be present, with one of those areas having an accessible building near.

I dont have much feedback to give at this moment, the pictures dont show too much, but what I can see I like.

My thoughts exactly, the pictures do not show much at this moment of time. I'm working on a video to post soon enough for a walk through of the camp.

Thanks for the feedback, I will surely take it on-board and see what I can do.

Guest whitepointer

Looks really nice! But just a question, did you place the lake yourself or was it already in the game?

Already in game :D, lucky to actually find it to be honest.

Looks really nice! But just a question, did you place the lake yourself or was it already in the game?

Already in game :D, lucky to actually find it to be honest.

The island in the middle of it was also already there? So strange, that I haven't found this before :P.