Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 07:53

so i herd u liek crossbows.

Here we can share story's of badass crossbow moments in DayZ, videos, pictures or in the form a short story.

So I was playing DayZ Namalsk on a server that is really action focused, and I spawned with a crossbow and I hear this little bird really close, I look in the direction, and its right next to me and on autohover picking a friend of his up, little birds don't have doors so the pilot is completely open on the side. So I jokingly fire a crossbow bolt at the pilot, the helicopter crashes into his friend and I just start cracking up in laughter, until I hear the sound of an as50 crack and I get the "YOU ARE DEAD" screen.

• MVP

Inb4 crossbow is the new .50 cal sniper :)

Guest whitepointer

My most memorable experience with a crossbow, was when I spent an hour or so just sneaking through Cherno taking out zombies. I had no real goal, so to speak, It was just for the sense of satisfaction it brings when clearing out a town without gaining agro' from a zombie.

Also, I recommend doing it if you're new to a crossbow. I sure gained a hell lot of knowledge doing this (angles and such), was worth the time.

killed a friend with a crossbow when we were death matching in elektro (not on RP) he had a m1911. I knocked him out and the zombies finished him off. it was very fun.

killed a friend with a crossbow when we were death matching in elektro (not on RP) he had a m1911. I knocked him out and the zombies finished him off. it was very fun.

Oh, death matching in Elektro thats fun, we used to do it with dmrs and m4a1 cco's we had 6 people, and 3 groups of 2, and we would hunt each other.

Oh, death matching in Elektro thats fun, we used to do it with dmrs and m4a1 cco's we had 6 people, and 3 groups of 2, and we would hunt each other.

then you get random people showing up trying to kill you aswell makes things interesting.

wkilled a friend with a crossbow when we were death matching in elektro (not on RP) he had a m1911. I knocked him out and the zombies finished him off. it was very fun.

then you get random people showing up trying to kill you aswell makes things interesting.

Side chat wanted all of us dead, it was fun.

• Sapphire

What's a crossbow?