Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 21:43

kicked back to lobby plus when i joined back...

taac

• Sapphire

so first off i randomly got kicked off back to the lobby for no reason and this has happened alot so i don't know how to fix it and 2nd part was after i rejoined i went from being in stary to (when i rejoined) being in mogilevak so i am quite confused

• Sapphire

It's likely one of your game files was installed incorrectly. Ask someone who's ingame to tell you what you get kicked for (it should say in chat the reason).

As for spawning somewhere else, sometimes the server forget where you were and puts you in some random location.

• Sapphire

it's just i didn't get kicked from the game only back to the lobby

It doesnt seem to be a file error...since those errors send you back to the menu not the Lobby. Any type of kick sends you to the menu...might be a bug of the new patch :)

Then you are the only one with that bug at the moment. This from the flow of troubleshooting threads.

Dont guess, please verify your versions, beta and patch file integrity.

Added:

I see now i mixed you up alenedea with the OP, sorry for that, still want the OP to do what suggested.

• Legend

1. I get this problem occasionally where I am in game for maybe 2 minutes then get kicked to lobby but when I re-join all is fine. I think this is just a general bug maybe the next patch will sort it.

2. Im not sure abou this does it always happen when you log in?

• Sapphire

1. I get this problem occasionally where I am in game for maybe 2 minutes then get kicked to lobby but when I re-join all is fine. I think this is just a general bug maybe the next patch will sort it.

1. okay

2. no it only did this once but the weird thing was my character was was back there but i was still showing the same stats as when i was in stary (bleeding and nearly dead)

1. okay

2. no it only did this once but the weird thing was my character was was back there but i was still showing the same stats as when i was in stary (bleeding and nearly dead)

Nr2 is a sync problem between your client and the server and will probably resolve it self.

One thing to avoid this is to stay still longer before you log out. So that the sync between your client and server really saves as it should.

If you encounter this over and over again, or like every time you log on and off, then this need to be escalated to the server admin for a check in the server logs.

• Sapphire

i think so it hasn't done it (today) but it is kinda a random problem it does this at random times no matter what mod/server i'm playing

• Legend

It may be that your Arma 2 OA is corrupted.

Have you attempted to verify your cache and reinstall Arma 2 OA?

Do this re-verify the game and see how it goes

• MVP

Did re-verify help?

• Legend

Have you re-verified?

If so how has it gone?

• Game Master

I sent a pm to the OP asking if the problem is solved.

• Sapphire

Random Kicks

I experiance the random kick issue sometimes, but rarely. What happens is, I am playing, and I am randomly put back into the Lobby. It appears this is just a pure 'accident' and nothing has came about it. I rejoin and it's fine.

Log Off Locations

I believe this is a glitch with DayZ/DayZRP in general. I can't find any articles on it in the internet - although I've heard of this problem before. I believe it's just another glitch.

New Patch

So, I believe both of these problems are just genuine glitches in the game, as DayZ and ArmA 2 are both extremely glitchy and temperamental at times.

It looks like you haven't yet played since the new patch. I will briefly run through how to install it for you.

1. Download the patch installer from this page. (I find that doing this is better than using the launcher. I also recommend using the Google link as it's simpler in my opinion).
  2. Run the installer (so it will install into your @DayZRP folder).
  3. Open the DayZRP Launcher (it'll probably patch something, just let it do it).
  4. Join the server, enjoy.

Feel free to ask if you need any help. :)

• Sapphire

This is a common bug and can easily be fixed.

If your playing with a friend wait until you get kicked and tell him to read the message out to you it should be kicking you for a certain file so just get your friend to read out what it says and once youve found the file its kicking you for your basically half way there all you have to do now is locate that file in your @DayzRP folder which can be found in your ARMA 2 OA folder.

Once you've located the file simply delete it then rejoin the DayzRP servers and if you don't get kicked then iI guess you dont need to worry anymore but if you continue to get kicked just keep deleteing the file that you are getting kicked for as you will get kicked for diffrent files and after deleteing a few it will stop kicking you, Then you can play on the RP servers happily :).

Hope this has helped.

• Sapphire

I have noticed that you say you tried logging in and you have been in-game.

So my point is your in-game name is not showing on the forums would a PID or GUID reset help? this is more of a question towards the staff than you but might be the problem.

• Game Master

Marking this as solved as Requested (PM).

Please tell us how you fixed it. (if it didn't fix itself ;) )

If you want me to unmark this, tell me!