Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 14:52

Trust

Guest Daddy Kropp

Guest Daddy Kropp

Quick story before I dive into this. I repaired a heli, had it stolen, reacquired it and began my journey of the day helping the survivors I could find. Spent the better part of 2 hours helping several members of a clan (the name I will not mention) get geared back up (they were attacked earlier by SDS), who ended up just stealing the heli during a gun fight...

My point is not to complain, but to make sure people stay on their toes and be aware that you cannot trust anybody in this zombie apocalypse. No matter how much you help a person or how much they have helped you, they could in a moments notice, turn on you. Even though I lost a helicopter, a ton of gear and my two friends were killed, Today was a fun day and a learning experience.

• Sapphire

You most certainly cannot trust the SDS, one of the biggest bandit clans in the community. Though, we all know the Outlaws are better - right? :D

I also think this thread should have been posted in the General discussions area of General forums. Though, I don't know... Maybe either section would do.

Guest Daddy Kropp

It wasn't SDS that I helped. I was previously warned about them lol. This was more of a general post to keep it fresh in everyones mind :)

• MVP

This is why I wished we could have locks on our vehicles. It'd be neat if lockpicks spawned as loot, too, though. Just a bit rarely.