Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 13:03

Survival Journal

Guest Daddy Kropp

Guest Daddy Kropp

It has been 4 long days surviving in this hell hole. I managed to meet a lot of survivors and get myself and a few of my friends some good gear and we are doing well. Actually... I dont know if I should use the word well. We managed to find a military helicopter and get it repaired, luckily for me when I was working with the mexican cartels smuggling drugs into the US I learned how to pilot one. I managed to help several survivors with the Heli. While getting fuel I picked up a man who Id'ed himself as Ivan, a member of R.R. Since I had met this man before I agreed to help them, We picked up several of their members after they were attacked and had their heli destroyed by an RPG. Unfortunately, A random person attempted to take the heli and a gun fight emerged. I lost two of my friends and R.R. made off with my aircraft. I long for the day that I see my helicopter again. But for now, I am still trying to survive...

Guest Daddy Kropp

Day 7

Although I have found a secluded area away from the infection, I still can barely sleep at night. Someone raided my camp while I was out and took everything, as well as lit my van on fire...I loved that van. I still have not found my helicopter or the men who stole it, but from speaking with some of the survivors I have met recently, It sounds like they wrecked it somewhere in the North East. I am running low on supplies so I may have to travel again further south to get more supplies, maybe fix up another vehicle. I have to stay on my toes, there are many people out there willing to stab you in the back quicker than you can blink. But I am still surviving, and trying to continue on a day at a time.

Guest Daddy Kropp

Its been seven days since I have been able to write in my journal. I lost my pen when my new van was stolen. Luckily I found one on a dead reporter. My friends and I were thinking of moving camp since this is the second time we have been raided. The good news is however I found my van in Stary Sobor, some of the gear was missing, but to have the vehicle back makes a huge difference, no more running from town to town. While on the way back to base we found two more vehicles, and to our surprise they were running just a little low on fuel. We had just enough to get back to base. We decided to run back to where we found the vehicles to see if there was any hidden gear, however on our way back we noticed there were several people at the camp, two of us approached the camp while the other two stayed back in the trees. Once we were in the camp we discovered a total of five people, we told each other our stories and how things were going, little did they know that we were planning to rob them. You see, finding people this close to where our camp is makes me nervous, at the same time makes me feel as if they may be the ones raiding our camp. And this undead world is making me ruthless. Once we identified the men we were speaking to, we realized that one was Dr. Matt Brown, one of my mens enemies. Once everyone was sitting around the campfire we launched our attack. We quickly managed to get them to drop their weapons and we walked them out of the base. There we played a game with them, and ultimately, Dr. Matt Brown lost and was executed by beheading. We let the others go, but without their gear and we began our search for a new area to set up camp. Hopefully the new camp will be safe, from everyone.....