Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 02:18

You gotta love ARMA

So in this thread we can post moments that we can only describe with "God dammit ARMA"

Today we were flying a Mi17 to the NEAF.

We were landing going 3mph when all of a sudden it takes a nose dive into the ground killing us all.

Another time i was driving an ATV across a train track when it shot me and the ATV 2+km into the air.

You gotta love ARMA.

Yeah, Today I was refueling the helicopter at Skalka and decided to move it because it started to slide down, I move it onto even ground and as soon as I touch the ground literally everything goes Red, The glass breaks and all the fuel leaks. And I landed as slow as humanly possible

• Sapphire

Everyone's lack of flight skills.... *cough cough* Jamie *cough cough*

Jamie was transporting 12+ heroes (including myself and the rest of EMS) to the Outpost in an An-2. As we were approaching Chernogorsk Jamie decided to pull a stunt.... Flew upside down, lost control and crashed into the mountain. Somehow everyone died - except Jamie.

The bandits attacking the Outpost won. Blamed Jamie.

Everyone's lack of flight skills.... *cough cough* Jamie *cough cough*

Jamie was transporting 12+ heroes (including myself and the rest of EMS) to the Outpost in an An-2. As we were approaching Chernogorsk Jamie decided to pull a stunt.... Flew upside down, lost control and crashed into the mountain. Somehow everyone died - except Jamie.

The bandits attacking the Outpost won. Blamed Jamie.

God dammit jamie.

me and whitepointer back in the day were driving an atv from cherno up to berezino. We drove past a uaz which had ska tags on it so we just kept speeding past then hit a bridge and did no joke a triple frontflip...then landed and kept driving... arma made me change my pants...

me and whitepointer back in the day were driving an atv from cherno up to berezino. We drove past a uaz which had ska tags on it so we just kept speeding past then hit a bridge and did no joke a triple frontflip...then landed and kept driving... arma made me change my pants...

The ATV

84e505bf0b9ddb15a00e087a125c46d1.png

The ATV

84e505bf0b9ddb15a00e087a125c46d1.png

i love it but it is just sketchy especially when it is jumping up and down constantly when you aren't even on it

Running behind a friend through Berezino, only to be hit by a desync zombie that tried to hit 'him'. Consequently I was knocked flying through the air, over a wooden fence, into a chicken coop, which broke my legs and took all my blood... I was then attacked by another zombie, who just happened to be glitched within said chicken coop.

• Sapphire

Find fat "lewtz" and loads it into ural. Drives down to cherno for some medical only to hit one of those stupid rims on the road, instantly explodes but I survived? :D