Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 08:01

Vehicle creates a "blackbox" while using the light

Guest MARTiN

Guest MARTiN

Describe the issue:

The lights makes a "blackbox" on this vehicle ( white small bus )

http://puu.sh/7Nm9I.png

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand?

Yes

Time, server and location of this occurring?

S1, i believe Time is irrelevant and i dont remember the time.

Location was a Prud - Novy - Stary - Kabanino - Takistani gasstation.

How long have you had this problem?

Never seen this before, but then again, never seen that vehicle during night.

What have you done to fix this already?

Nothing, poke Rolle?

• Legend

Confirmed. I've seen it a lot. Yay Arma.

Yeah this is something that has been wrong with that bus prior to the new patch I'm not sure if we can do anything about it tho, as much as it is annoying, I will see what can be done and get back to you

• Legend

"Annoying"? I think it's cute. Kind of like that gimpy wheel on the other bus. Or is it this bus that has the gimpy wheel? I can never remember. The point is that they're cute. Long live Arma bugs!

• MVP

"Annoying"? I think it's cute. Kind of like that gimpy wheel on the other bus. Or is it this bus that has the gimpy wheel? I can never remember. The point is that they're cute. Long live Arma bugs!

It's the same bus :)

That thing is a buggy mess if I'm honest with you.

Nothing we can really do sadly though so will mark as solved for now

• El Presidente

We can re-do the front headlight texture and see if that helps, can't we? :)

• MVP

We can re-do the front headlight texture and see if that helps, can't we? :)

You want to make the new texture feel free ;)

But yes tying a new texture should fix it - we just don't really have anyone on the dev team who does texture/modelling

Guest John Le Bear

Hudson usually when that bus spawns in Lopatino, i take the 3 food cans and 3 cokes inside without saying thanks.

[video=youtube]

• Emerald

Ima agree with these guys. That bus has been the starting for both discussions on engineering and mechanics as well as fear of driveing and past experiences with buses and the crashes they get into. I love that big white glitchy beast.

there is one seat on it that drops you inside the bus when you try to get out. This seat kills if you cant gey the option to enter again. Its the seat that sita you a foot lower than every otherseat

• Legend

But yes tying a new texture should fix it - we just don't really have anyone on the dev team who does texture/modelling

Ask Spotter?

Guest John Le Bear

Ask Spotter?

Dont encourage him Sin. Dont let them hurt the cute bus. He doesnt want surgery! He is happy the way he is, learn to accept him!