Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 03:56

Starting up Arma 2 OA

I cannot seem to fix this problem. I contacted some people at Armaholic and they don't even know how to fix it. I have put up a thread about this before, and I left it as I wanted to ask another website as it was not relevant to DayZRP.

But it has been getting on my nerves. I cannot play Island Life, or go on armoury servers with my friends. Everytime I start up my Arma 2 OA this error message comes up

df04891b837765b9f050f382898a1073

Does anybody know how to fix this error message?

(Just incase the image doesn't show, it says "Include file extend_eventhandlers\script_macros_common.hpp")

I am not currently at my PC so I cannot fix anything until sunday, but if anyone has any information on how to fix this, please feel free to but it in the thread!

• Emerald

The issue is not for Arma 2 OA but for DayZRP, have you tried reinstalling DayZRP?

Edit: I realized you also said Island Life, which means you have a mod installed which is preventing you from playing. Check your expansions to make sure no mods are enabled.

The issue is not for Arma 2 OA but for DayZRP, have you tried reinstalling DayZRP?

Edit: I realized you also said Island Life, which means you have a mod installed which is preventing you from playing. Check your expansions to make sure no mods are enabled.

That is the thing, I cannot even start up OA without an error message showing up

Guest magw33d

Try deleting your user files from My Documents and allowing Arma 2 to re-create the files upon launch.

Remember to backup your files incase it doesn't work, it can be annoying redoing your settings.

You are loading probably ACRE and/or CBA_OA also, if so dont.

Make sure your launcher only loads the mod needed for that particular server/game of your choice.

Me and my friend was going to create a little fun server so I put on the DayZRP, FFG and TCG expansions. After doing this I could not open my Arma 2 OA as the error message keeps coming up.

I have tried deleting files and re-downloading them but it still doesn't work.

Make sure your launcher only loads the mod needed for that particular server/game of your choice.

Me and my friend was going to create a little fun server so I put on the DayZRP, FFG and TCG expansions. After doing this I could not open my Arma 2 OA as the error message keeps coming up.

These TCG and FFG expansions, maybe try deleting them so then they cannot be launched with Arma?

• Emerald

Go to your program files and locate @FFG and @TCG. Remove the @ from the folder names and launch your game. That should disable the addons.

These TCG and FFG expansions, maybe try deleting them so then they cannot be launched with Arma?

I've never had a problem with the FFG and TCG expansions before.

Go to your program files and locate @FFG and @TCG. Remove the @ from the folder names and launch your game. That should disable the addons.

Ok, I will try this when I get home.

Still, it's probably what is stopping it, so instead do what Alyd said and just remove the '@' sign.

Then it sounds like your ArmA got corrupt in some way, I suggest you reinstall ArmA OA.

Before doing that I suggest you follow magw33d advice and clear all your profiles.

Still, it's probably what is stopping it, so instead do what Alyd said and just remove the '@' sign.

Ok, I will try this when I get home. Thank you everybody for the help.

Have you had a chance to delete the expansions yet Clammy?

No, I am at my dads till tomorrow. I will get it done and if it works I will tell you.

Just post here whether it works or not, I will look around in case it does not work now.

Have you had a chance to delete the expansions yet Clammy?

No, I am at my dads till tomorrow. I will get it done and if it works I will tell you.

Just post here whether it works or not, I will look around in case it does not work now.

Removing the "@" from the name in the files does de-activate the addon. This works.