Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 03:21

Ban Appeal

Guest Sam2

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

I do not know the link. It has been around a year since I have played on this server. Do not think that links exists anymore since i checked every page for a sam2 ban page.

Why the verdict is not fair:

I do not know what I was banned for. All i know is when I tried to join the server it said i was banned for KOS. I would hope for another chance.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Know it has been a year since I played on this server so I forget why I was banned. I took about a year break from dayz to focus on school and other real life things. It says I was banned for kos and I don't remember what I did wrong. The only thing is that I could think of was if I shot someone around the time I quit dayz and never posted on the report and got banned for that.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to be able to come back and play dayzrp since I like the role play community. I am sure I messed up when I got banned and would like to apologize for whatever that thing was. I just want to be able to have fun on the server I used to have fun on a year ago.

What could you have done better?:

I could of checked the forums for a report on me before i left for a year. Also I could not of done whatever I did to get a report put up on me. And if you need my GUID. playerID, or anything else to figure this out please tell me and I will send that information your way. I could also come on your teamspeak and talk to someone if you need me to. Just anything I can do to help.

Thank you for your time, and sorry about posting with the other account. I hope this cleared any problems.

• Legend

Hi Sam

I show you:

Appeal 1

Appeal 2

You KoS´ed alot of people because you were bored and tired of Rp.

You created multiple accounts and tried to get back.

You created more then one ban appeal.

We will never allow you to come back.

You dont have to make another ban appeal or account.

The outcome will ever be the same.

Appeal denied