Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 02:15

Will DayZRP be only Chernarus?

Clammy

There has been 1 question on my mind ever since I started playing DayZRP.

Will DayZRP be only Chernarus? I understand the amount of work that has been put into the map, with the settlements and what-not, but I have always found it cool if DayZRP moved from Chernarus to Taviana or some other map for an RP reason like "The Island has too many infected for any civilisation to live on" or "Many of the people want to leave the island, to see if the rumours were true about the infection spreading worldwide" you know?

Let me know what you think?!

Other maps have been tried before but they have failed. Chernarus is the only place people mainly go.

What maps have been tried out for the mod? I only joined January you see, I didn't know if this was already a thread, and I always wondered what would happen if we changed the map.

• Emerald

Other maps have been tried before but they have failed. Chernarus is the only place people mainly go.

What maps have been tried out for the mod? I only joined January you see, I didn't know if this was already a thread, and I always wondered what would happen if we changed the map.

Napf was the most recent one. Before that was Panthera. From there on, I'm unsure about the order but there was a Tavianna.. and some others. You can type in the map names in the search button to see if the map has been used before.

Think thats the only maps that has been triedl, many wanted Namalsk so maybe thats what it takes for people to move from Chernarus.

Napf was the most recent one. Before that was Panthera. From there on, I'm unsure about the order but there was a Tavianna.. and some others. You can type in the map names in the search button to see if the map has been used before.

Ok, thanks with the help :)