Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:12

it appears im sick

Reaper

• Sapphire

Well unfortunately im sick got it from my sister when i forgot my room door and she kinda walked in asking for the home phone....

I then screamed telling her to get out but noooo she would prefer to cough in my room causing me getting sick around a day later lol i have been to the doctors because i have a worse illness then here aka i cant move for more then 5 mins, i cant sit up straight, im boiling 24/7 and im weak so the only mode for me to get around is like from help from my mum lol

but anyway thanks for reading and i hope ill be back soon if not im either a zombie or im still sick and cant move

• Sapphire

Moving this to Introductions and Farewells as it appears like you are temporarily leaving as you are ill.

Get better soon!

ah ok cheers panda

• Emerald

Sounds like a serrious case of the man flu ;)

Get well soon!

• MVP

Could be the black lung.

• Emerald

Could be the black lung.

I....have....no....words.

Guest Vespah

Well unfortunately im sick got it from my sister when i forgot my room door and she kinda walked in asking for the home phone....

I then screamed telling her to get out but noooo she would prefer to cough in my room causing me getting sick around a day later lol i have been to the doctors because i have a worse illness then here aka i cant move for more then 5 mins, i cant sit up straight, im boiling 24/7 and im weak so the only mode for me to get around is like from help from my mum lol

but anyway thanks for reading and i hope ill be back soon if not im either a zombie or im still sick and cant move

Get well soon :(

Just go to the nearest hospital, break some windows and find some antibiotics, That is how it works, no?

This guy ^ Hahaha

• Sapphire

Hope you get better soon! :D

• MVP

Get well soon fella. Its always shitty being ill but this community will be here waiting!

• Sapphire

Get well soon Reece! Gonna miss you while you're gone :(

• Sapphire

this can now be closed as I am back :)