Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 14:34

can i find my guid with playwithsix

Guest blobby hoppey

• Emerald

Well, the DayZ Commander allows you to find your GUID easily. Yes, you may dislike it, however, you can easily download it just to acquire your GUID.

Although, there may be other ways to obtain your GUID. I am of course, not known to of these other ways.

Guest blobby hoppey

Well, the DayZ Commander allows you to find your GUID easily. Yes, you may dislike it, however, you can easily download it just to acquire your GUID.

Although, there may be other ways to obtain your GUID. I am of course, not known to of these other ways.

ok thanks ill proberly just use it for that

• Emerald

Yeah, that's literally what I did!

Guest blobby hoppey

Yeah, that's literally what I did!

but now i have to wait for the white list to open... damn

Guest Astycc

On DayZ Commander, open it and click "Settings" at the top, then click "Copy IP to clipboard" and viola, you're GUID will be ready to CTRL+V or Paste anywhere you need it!

• Emerald

Yes, well you could always apply faster by donating. I wouldn't urge you into doing it if you really do not wish, but if you're going to be here for some time you will eventually donate anyway!

Best of luck now, friend!

Guest blobby hoppey

Yes, well you could always apply faster by donating. I wouldn't urge you into doing it if you really do not wish, but if you're going to be here for some time you will eventually donate anyway!

best of luck to you

well Mace has been here and no donation yet. Hes a pretty damn good rper too

• Emerald

I know, I didn't tell him to donate. I gave him an alternative to waiting until whitelist opens. Which of course, will be a while... And I also didn't criticise any non-donators' RP.

I know, I didn't tell him to donate. I gave him an alternative to waiting until whitelist opens. Which of course, will be a while... And I also didn't criticise any non-donators' RP.

Oh god you are so grumpy :D. I just stated that there are some (very little) exceptions :)

Guest Pandi

Blobby, did you manage to find your GUID?

If not, try what fozzy said:

join a server and write in group channel #beclient GUID

OR

As Ryan James said, download DayZ Commander.

Guest blobby hoppey

Blobby, did you manage to find your GUID?

If not, try what fozzy said:

join a server and write in group channel #beclient GUID

OR

As Ryan James said, download DayZ Commander.

i just downloaded dayz commander