Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 09:16

REjected

I don't think too many people get in on there first try, just keep at it and if you need help with anything don't be afraid to ask, we don't bite I promise. ;)

Guest Pandi

Great attitude, I don't like to hear people saying they give up even if they have been denied.

Just try again, try and fix the mistakes you made the first time round and study the rules a bit more and go for it again, I'm sure you can do it.

Good luck!

It's good to hear you're trying again as Panda has said, don't give up!

Remember you have 3 chances until you can't apply again so be sure to make the most of them, you could always PM me and I could help you out if you like.

• Emerald

Came in here expecting another "I got denied, fuck you guys!" thread and was happily surprised.

Good luck on your next application.

Well I got rejected my first try but I'm determined not to give up. I wwant to play this so bad, it's just the kind of gaming experience I've been looking for.

Nice to see you are determined. The white list process has gotten more difficult in order to prove that people know the rules well. As Spooner pointed out, very few people get approved on the first try. Take your time, relax, read the rules some more and you will be fine.

Guest Astycc

Am I one of the few people who didn't get rejected first time? There has to be more people then me....

Me.

Me neither, first time after a few hours if I remember rightly, but I think it used to be easier than now.

• Emerald

Am I one of the few people who didn't get rejected first time? There has to be more people then me....

Me.

Me neither, first time after a few hours if I remember rightly, but I think it used to be easier than now.

Definitely used to be easier. Seems like there are a lot more people getting rejected at first.

Guest omarmines

I got rejected simply because I was 3 months away from being 16 i spent a whole hour to fill my app the best possible and i got rejected simply because i wasnt 16 i was 3 friking months away and even a mod i had a long conversation with said i'm more mature than 25% of players on the server

I got rejected simply because I was 3 months away from being 16 i spent a whole hour to fill my app the best possible and i got rejected simply because i wasnt 16 i was 3 friking months away and even a mod i had a long conversation with said i'm more mature than 25% of players on the server

Well then wait 3 months and you can play! :P

I don't think too many people get in on there first try, just keep at it and if you need help with anything don't be afraid to ask, we don't bite I promise. ;)

I did, but heard that the whitelists are... MUCH HARDER..

So best of luck I am sure you'll make it !

• Legend

I think you just realize that everyone is willing to help you! Glad you dont give up!

If you need help join Ts or ask in the community!

Good luck to you!

I think you just realize that everyone is willing to help you! Glad you dont give up!

If you need help join Ts or ask in the community!

Good luck to you!

He's in now! :P

• Legend

Ups! <3

Then I guess it helped that I wished him luck! *muahahaha*

I´m closing this now.

Glad you are in!

Stay safe